NEW EMBROIDERY PAGE

beerchug.gif

Randy, are the hats low profile hats, or how do they fit. I dont care for the big tall hats that sit up high on your head. I really want a grey flame/blue kanji.

Heavy Brushed Cotton, Structured, Low-profile, Six-panel, Pre-curved Visor, Sewn Eyelets, Velcro Closure

But I have a choice/ Or better I need a pick.... 2 different flame hats are available... I need to know which one (I am buying 30 at a time so we can get a price break)

Hat 1 only comes in Black/Navy/White (all flames are the same:

Hat 2 comes in the combos listed on the page...

HAT 1

magic_flame.jpg

Hat 2
Black/Blue/Gray
Black/Charcoal/Gray
Black/Red/Yellow

HAT/FLAME/Flame Trim

magic_brim.jpg

OH if you order for "Shipping" only check the shipping on only one (1) item...

I am not good enough to figure out combined shipping on all this... SO IF YOU WANT SHIPPED... only 1 shipping charge please.. Thanks....

Hats are in the mill... (Flame Brim) and t-shirts that have been ordered are also in the works.. Chris you have a PM..

I also was able to add the "Shop/work style" jacket requested previously.

These are the "Dickies Eisenhower Classic Jackets" in lined or unlined...

HTH...

Ok, on the tee shirts, option b has the kanji on the left and name on the right. Is option A have the Kanji on the left and the name above it?

Ok, on the tee shirts, option b has the kanji on the left and name on the right. Is option A have the Kanji on the left and the name above it?
sure thing, just note it in "special requests" each shirt is made per order so there is a lot of flexibility.. might note that a few have ordered shirts with the same color Kanji and text.. the text that runs through the tail of the kanji gets a bit lost..

We are moving the HOG or Hayabusa.org down out of the kanji on these orders so they do not touch.. I have emailed the guy that did this..

As long as you get back to me withing about 24 hours we are good...

Back