NEW EMBROIDERY PAGE

Ok, on the tee shirts, option b has the kanji on the left and name on the right. Is option A have the Kanji on the left and the name above it?
sure thing, just note it in "special requests"  each shirt is made per order so there is a lot of flexibility..    might note that a few have ordered shirts with the same color Kanji and text.. the  text that runs through the tail of the kanji gets a bit lost..

We are moving the  HOG or Hayabusa.org  down out of the kanji on these orders so they do not touch..  I have emailed the guy that did this..

As long as you get back to me withing about 24 hours we are good...
I have to order the shirts in 24 hours?

Ok, on the tee shirts, option b has the kanji on the left and name on the right. Is option A have the Kanji on the left and the name above it?
sure thing, just note it in "special requests" each shirt is made per order so there is a lot of flexibility.. might note that a few have ordered shirts with the same color Kanji and text.. the text that runs through the tail of the kanji gets a bit lost..

We are moving the HOG or Hayabusa.org down out of the kanji on these orders so they do not touch.. I have emailed the guy that did this..

James?
rock.gif

you are good... that was for a couple shirts that were already ordered and in process.. you are in the clear... shirts, jackets, hats etc are all good to go

I am working on prices for a few other items but this has been something of a project getting this far this fast..

http://KanjicalWear.com nifty name huh?
rofl.gif

sure thing, just note it in "special requests"  each shirt is made per order so there is a lot of flexibility..    might note that a few have ordered shirts with the same color Kanji and text.. the  text that runs through the tail of the kanji gets a bit lost..

We are moving the  HOG or Hayabusa.org  down out of the kanji on these orders so they do not touch..  I have emailed the guy that did this..

James?  
rock.gif

you are good... that was for a couple shirts that were already ordered and in process.. you are in the clear... shirts, jackets, hats etc are all good to go  

I am working on prices for a few other items but this has been something of a project getting this far this fast..

http://KanjicalWear.com    nifty name huh?  
rofl.gif
I like it, Kanjical wear, I wonder if I purchase something from kanjical wear I can get a kanjical visit from mrstwotone? Mmmmmm.........

I got a kanjical konk on the head from the Mrs.... funny thing she did not get it for a bit... (maybe a guy thing huh?)

The Goods

Back