Integrated Tailight

little

I am not afraid to ask for help!
Donating Member
Registered
When I bought my bike it came with a moto-tech undertail.  The rear turn signals that are on it are positioned way forward (like way under and toward the front of the bike), and are pretty much useless. Plus the lenses have fallen off so all I have now are two exposed bulbs.  Too much off-roading...
sad.gif

My riding buds are actually complaining they can't see them, even when they are watching for them and I'm always waiting to get busted by the man...

Anyways, I'm thinking a taillight with intergrated taillight turn signals.  I'd like the look to be as close to stock as possible, good quality, and bright. And after reading many other posts I don't really want to have the fast flashing, so may need to do something about that.

Been looking online at clear alternatives......

Recommendations?... and do any of our sponsers sell what I'm looking for?

You can get a tailight integrater for a trailer and wire it in. You shoud find them wherever they sell trailer supplies around your place. Very inexpensive. The fast flash isn't from the integrater, its when you replace the bulbs with LEDs.

I have the CA LED integrated taillight (clear smoke lens). I'm very happy with it...

Back