Insurance Rates Breakdown

Lol.....Does kinda sound that way don't it? Tell them you like sweet tea, maybe it will help. :thumbsup:
Called them. They don't cover New Jersey. Why would they, right?

>.> yeah.... i dont have full coverage.....
:whistle:
Yea, liability is what... $200.00 a year, if that. But what if you're not the luckiest guy on earth and bad stuff happens? :poke:

I pay $575 a year with State Farm for full coverage (with upped rates and uninsured motorist) on my 2008 Hayabusa. That is the only vehicle I have insured with them, all others are with USAA.
And what state is that?

Last edited:
I pay 980 a year full coverage on my 08. I will be 52 this year and State Farm will not insure me because of my tickets that i did not get on my bike. Insurance is a joke on these bikes but what do you do. Its something you got to have for protection right

Last edited:
Well here in England I went on a few price comparison sites and the quotes ranged from £2500/$3794 to &12000/$18207 a year. It took me weeks of searching and ringing insurance companies to finally get a price of £527/$799 fully comp including excess insurance and 60 days European cover. So shop around everywhere online and off it's a bit boring giving your details every time but it's worth it in the end. Dave

Insurance companies that charge outrageous rates do it because they don't want to insure that vehicle or that person.

Guys, I'm paying $2k right now a year through Progressive.
I'm looking at all the states you guys are living in... I think you guys would never wanna try living where I am.

Buell's, even the 1125R, aren't considered any kind of high risk sportbike. They're extremely cheap on insurance. I think my friend w/ the Lightning XB12s only pays $300.00 a year for his where I live.

Mike,

I went from living in Winston Salem, NC. to small town TN with no crime rate. Winston had 15 times the crime rate and the insurance was CHEAPER there, I have no understanding of that.

On the Buell, you are very wrong. The XB12 is not a sportbike, the 1125R is considered a "super" bike or something like that. It is only one bracket under the Busa in insurance. The 1125 is the one that won the Daytona championship last year. Fast as hell, handles unbelievable, but this forum doesn't have enough database space for me to list the problems I have had with that bike :banghead:

our umbrella quoted me 3600$ annually for my insurance on the bike, full coverage..

now im with Farmers Insurance, 56 a month for 15k liability :laugh::whistle:

Back