Busa Insurance

gtblades

Registered
Hello everyone, I found a great deal on insurance for my Busa. I have a 2002 and have been shopping for a good rate ever since. When I first bought it I was paying $1400.00 a year. I then went through Progressive and got it down to $718.00 with a $1000 deductible without uninsured motorist coverage. I then received an email from Peterson Insurance Services based out of Florida. They quoted me $567.00 for the year, with a $500 deductible and uninsured motorist coverage. If I elected not to have uninsured motorist coverage, my rate would be $267.00. I almost fell of my chair when I heard that. This company is licensed in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Ohio and New York. Give them a call for a quote. They will ask to run your credit history but I have yet to see a better deal. I guess the insurance companies now base your insurance rate from what your credit score is. Their phone number is 888-533-8304. Email Yourinsured@aol.com www.Petersonins.com I hope this helps anyone looking for reasonable coverage.

I pay 304.00 a year full coverage(everything)
500.00 deductible.
I did not think that was too bad.

I live in Florida and State Farm won't write any new Homeowner/Auto policies because of all the hurricanes these past two years. I have Nationwide homeowners insurance but they no longer cover motorcycles. So my long cheap insurance rate search continues. Glad to see that there are better rates out there.

I am in Florida and just got coverage through State Farm
rock.gif

Back