installing clear signal covers

Busababe- Glad I didn't discourage you, and that you're still excited about the mod. You'll do fine, and having your friend to watch over you initially is an excellent idea. Best of luck to you!
:thumbsup:

Cookie- Excellent picture of the fairing stay. busababe should forever be in your debt since you had to disassemble your bike just to get a picture fo her. :D Just kiddin'
Good explanation and pic though.

Take care,
Jim

<!--EDIT|stkr00
Reason for Edit: "spelling"|1068188076 -->

Well, I must say that if I screw this up it will my own fault because everyone has given me excellent instructions and advice (I even printed them).  

Without getting to sappy I'm really happy I put my concerns about posting aside and asked this question, otherwise I wouldn't be doing it!!!  :D

Thank you to everyone  :cool:

Cookie, I read about your crash and glad to hear you made it...I agree...crashing sucks and as far as gear goes that's the reason I don't leave home without all of it.  Even the quick ride because it did happen to me and could happen again.  Not likely I hope but it could.

Later guys, I'll post pictures....soon!:tounge:

busababe813 - You're welcome. Never be afraid to ask, that's what we're here for.

Cookie - you've got mail.

Jim

Thanks, Kris. I know what you mean. I don't even sit on my bike without the leathers. :tounge:

Mail, Jim?

Back