Clear tail light

Speednut

Registered
I have an 07 blue hayabusa. I think I have finally decided to plunge and get the clear tail light lens, cause the front ones are also clear. I need the integrated signals in it too because i cut off my fender and have never found any good looking signals to fit in somewhere. I was hoping someone with a blue 07 would have pictures of the clear tail light lens that I could see and maybe it would push me to hurry up and order it already. Also, how difficult is the install of the integrated LED board that it comes with? I am kinda terrible with electrical stuff and I am afraid of messing something up. Thanks for any help and or pictures of this setup!

heres mine, but its not blue. this is the clear stock look lens. the intergrated light is real easy to install.

busadayout_3.JPG

Thanks kairles, I think i'm just doing to order it. I expect it to look pretty good and different than most other blue busas i have seen. I just hope that all the cutting and shortening of the turn signal wires from my previous attempts at being creative does not make my install of the new tail light more difficult!

Back