Installed Pictures of ABM / LSL bar kit sold by Spiegler in the USA .

Ill just start with Remove your factory mirrors , and have no plans to use them with this kit . Your Knuckles will touch the mirror , and if you cover the brake/clutch while turning full lock you will jam your fingers under the mirrors .

Over all it is pretty easy install . Obvious jack the bike up securely to remove the OEM top clamp . Now if you own a 2013 or later ABS model Busa make sure you have the correct ABS line in your kit . If you brake a line with dual banjos labeled brake master its incorrect . One end should have a flare fitting with nut to attach to the ABS pump on the left side of the bike .

Notes remove both side fairings , Tank , and air box . This makes line routing easier with the air box out of the way , and removal of the stock lines easy as well.
The left fairing alum bracket is also the clutch line holding/routing clamp . It will be to large for the New Spiegler steel line , but a slight crimp of it with pliers will secure the new line like the OEM line .

Top triple install . Make sure to install the half dollar size space correctly ! Bevel facing towards the frame not towards the new top clamp .

Your stock ing switch is now exposed , bare , and UGLY ! take the time to clean , and paint it gloss black or whatever color you desire .
FYI a ORANGE electrical wire nut works well to cover the Key hole from paint .

Follow all line routing instructions by the instructions . They work !

Wind screen trimming . Take your time , painters tape will give you a good guide line to follow for cutting . A course half round file works well for givine you a rounded shape where the two cuts intersect . Then the flat side can be used to make the leading edge rounded as well .

If you have Brembo 2013 plus brakes the bleed nipples are located in a bad location ! remove one at a time off fork leg , but leave your brake line attached .
A 16 mm wrench works well for keeping pads apart the same thickness of you rotor . Bleed / reinstall on fork leg . FYI good time to use a gun cleaning brush to clean pistons around seals on your calipers .

Also you dont want to screw up the location of your hand controls so measure carefully , and you dont need to drill all the way through the bar .

View attachment 399954
View attachment 399955

View attachment 399956
View attachment 399957
View attachment 399958
View attachment 399959
View attachment 399960
View attachment 399961
View attachment 399962
View attachment 399963
View attachment 399964
I just got this kit for my 2008.
I'm so confused with the clutch cable. It doesn't look like it's correct. Do I need to remove the tank to understand? Thanks in advance

Back