Anyone installed a LSL Riser kit on a Gen2?

BY1Wheel

Registered
Has anyone installed a LSL riser kit lately? Beside trimming the windscreen is there anything else that needs to be done electrically? Also where did you get your kit from and did it come with brake lines and clutch line. I'm leaning more toward this kit rather than helibars. Thanks

I haven't done the LSL, but have you considered Helis and the 1 inch Soupy's riser block?

You need longer brake/clutch lines, but the throttle and electrical cables are fine. The stock shield is OK. Things get a bit tight right at full lock, but for 99.9% of the time there are no problems.

This combination gives you 2 and 5/8 inch rise, half inch wider and half inch back.

I also run Buell pegs, and this combination makes the Bus very comfortable, whilst still looking (almost) stock.

Thanks! I may end up going that route if I don't get the info i'm looking for. The LSL setup is not cheap and don't want spend the money on it if there are other issues with it.

I haven't done the LSL, but have you considered Helis and the 1 inch Soupy's riser block?

You need longer brake/clutch lines, but the throttle and electrical cables are fine. The stock shield is OK. Things get a bit tight right at full lock, but for 99.9% of the time there are no problems.

This combination gives you 2 and 5/8 inch rise, half inch wider and half inch back.

I also run Buell pegs, and this combination makes the Bus very comfortable, whilst still looking (almost) stock.

No need to for new lines with one inch risers and heli bars.

I did one inch risers and the lines are fine but the brake lever hits and didn't really like the way it looks so I took them off

Would the brake lever hit with a 1" riser and helibars? Helibars should bring them back a little.

I have the 1 1/4 genmar risers on my 08. I needed to slightly adjust my reservoirs so they would not hit my wind shield.

Stock routing of the lines won't allow anything much higher.

Back