Throttle lock with Spiegler LSL bars ???

iride

Registered
Ok i am getting close to a perfect sport touring comfort for me.
With the LSL bars I installed the R1 throttle tube, Now my Nep throttle lock will not work,,, The Busa riders with the SPIEGLER Bars what kind of throttle lock are you running???
Mike

Mike, would a throttlemeister work? Before the Busa, had always used the NEP or the Vista cruise on my bikes. When the Busa came along, none of that worked so graduated to the Throttlemeister.

The bar end itself is all the same for every bike, it's the adapters and bolt sizes that make them fit all various bikes.

Buy Now: Throttlemeister Throttle Lock for Motorcycles | PashnitMoto.com

throttlemeister_1_300.jpg finish_Polished.JPEG

finish_Polished.JPEG

throttlemeister_1_300.jpg

Tim does it come with the screws ???

Why would you want a heavier an lighter one whats the reason for the difference

Last edited:
Mike, would a throttlemeister work? Before the Busa, had always used the NEP or the Vista cruise on my bikes. When the Busa came along, none of that worked so graduated to the Throttlemeister.

The bar end itself is all the same for every bike, it's the adapters and bolt sizes that make them fit all various bikes.

View attachment 180750 View attachment 180749

can those be powdercoated black ?

Tim
A while back I E-Mailed Throttlemeister and ask about if it would work on aluminum bars with a 14mm ID. There answer was NO...
My Nep worked pretty good until I installed the RI grip,,,
Mike

View attachment 180750 View attachment 180749

Back