Installed 4 mods

sweet looking ride
biggrin.gif

Yesterday I installed Tsukigi full exhaust, Digital gear indicator, Hid & License plate bracket. Here are some pics
Looks very cool Arey, love the rims. How much were they ??
I just got my HID yesterday and I'm going to use those instructions ya posted. Thanks man. bike is gorgeous!!!!

Looks Great!!!! Did you dyno it? I would be curious to see the numbers with your pipe. What did the pipe go for $$?
No. I am planning on going to the dyno this Tuesday or Wednesday with my friend that installed the tri oval. I would have liked to had it dynode before the full system install but I didn't. My bike is a 03 with about 9,000 miles my friends is a 05 with about 1,000 miles. We have only full exhaust and k&n filter, Lets see what #'s we put up. The exhaust cost me $898

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120488095 -->

Yesterday I installed Tsukigi full exhaust, Digital gear indicator, Hid & License plate bracket. Here are some pics
Looks very cool Arey, love the rims. How much were they ??
I just got my HID yesterday and I'm going to use those instructions ya posted. Thanks man. bike is gorgeous!!!!
Thanks! the rims cost me $1,900 I had purchased them on August of 2003 they are the polished ones. My friends all fell in love with the way the hid looked. I think I will be ordering some for them.

very sweet...did you polish the frame/swingarm or have them chromed?
Thanks! I had the frame,swing arm,all four foot assembly and the clutch cover polished. I maintain them with speedy liquid and to give it the crystal shine I use diamante witch stands for diamond.
Great products.

Let me add the tribal chain guard to the list. I purchased it from Brain at http://www.alteredchrome.com/ Great guy to do business with. I had previously purchased some chrome levers they look awesome.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1121601655 -->

chainguard.jpg

Back