Installed 4 mods

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
Yesterday I installed Tsukigi full exhaust, Digital gear indicator, Hid & License plate bracket. Here are some pics

Tsukigiinst2.jpg

Sounds solid. Will compare it today with my friend that installed a TRS Tri oval yoshimura exhaust

Tsukigiinst1.jpg

Digital gear indicator, It's not that consistent, sometimes when I change gears from 3rd to 4th it will show 5th but quickly go to 4th also from 4th to 5th goes to 6th but will quickly go to the correct gear so I am satisfied. The only thing I scratched my screen a little as you can see.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120437964 -->

digiind.jpg

Here is the hid. I could not go riding last night since it rained but will try to today. It is really bright I hope it doesn't bother incoming traffic. I purchased the 6000k. Thanks to bigdr I used this link to do the hid install.
I trimmed around the part that's after the bulb and didn't need to use anything else it holds the bulb firmly in place.

<!--EDIT|arey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120439044 -->

hidinst.jpg

And last but not least is the license plate re locator. I am waiting for the chrome tribal chain guard. I also installed the aluminum muzzy fan. Very happy with the mods

licbrac3.jpg

Digital gear indicator, It's not that consistent, sometimes when I change gears from 3rd to 4th it will show 5th but quickly go to 4th also from 4th to 5th  goes to 6th but will quickly go to the correct gear so I am satisfied. The only thing I scratched my screen a little as you can see.
Damn arey, your bike is awesome. You've convinced me to purchase the Hooligan custom wheels from Performance Machine. I simply love those wheels. Your bike is just simply...
bowdown.gif
I also have the digital gear indicator, and it does lose itself sometime, but it will correct itself quickly enough to where it doesn't really matter. I have mine mounted the exact same way, but with a double-bubble windscreen, it won't touch. I have two windscreens (ZG double-bubble, and Sportech double-bubble), and they both work great to where the indicator doesn't touch the screen at all.

I have one suggestion for you arey. Reverse your rear axle. The reason is is that it makes it a whole lot easier to loosen and tighten the rear wheel without the risk of damaging the exhaust cannister. Trust me, I had to find out the hard way. And it doesn't make a difference which way it's in. This works ONLY for those of us who have a full exhaust with the single can.

Digital gear indicator, It's not that consistent, sometimes when I change gears from 3rd to 4th it will show 5th but quickly go to 4th also from 4th to 5th goes to 6th but will quickly go to the correct gear so I am satisfied. The only thing I scratched my screen a little as you can see.
Damn arey, your bike is awesome. You've convinced me to purchase the Hooligan custom wheels from Performance Machine. I simply love those wheels. Your bike is just simply...
bowdown.gif
I also have the digital gear indicator, and it does lose itself sometime, but it will correct itself quickly enough to where it doesn't really matter. I have mine mounted the exact same way, but with a double-bubble windscreen, it won't touch. I have two windscreens (ZG double-bubble, and Sportech double-bubble), and they both work great to where the indicator doesn't touch the screen at all.
Thanks! I love the hooligan wheels. A friend of mine installed the El Dorado http://www.performancemachine.com/sport_wheels.html
they look awesome too, They look a little like the hooligan. I will try to take a pic of it today if I am able to ride due to rain.
Ref the axle nut i can't do it because then I have to move the license plate re locator to the other side and it will damage the can.

Back