Installation Liquid to Air Intercooled Plenum gsxr1000

racingp

Registered
Hello,

I recently bought a kit for my gsxr1000 turbo and I have doubts about installing the water pump, do you have photos of the installation on your bikes?

Another question I have is how do you have it connected to the pump, directly to the battery and by means of a button you turn it on and off or do you control it through a control unit?

My engine is forged 10.1 compression pistons heh, what maximum pressure could I reach with this kit with 98 octane gasoline without danger?

Thanks!

Hello,

I recently bought a kit for my gsxr1000 turbo and I have doubts about installing the water pump, do you have photos of the installation on your bikes?

Another question I have is how do you have it connected to the pump, directly to the battery and by means of a button you turn it on and off or do you control it through a control unit?

My engine is forged 10.1 compression pistons heh, what maximum pressure could I reach with this kit with 98 octane gasoline without danger?

Thanks!
Hi.What kit do you have? I will run 2 electric water pumps 1 for the motor and 1 for the intercooler as I run an mechanical fuel pump. But I am not sure if I will run 2 different cold tanks 1 to run the fuel through an one to run for the intercooler. I will be using a Garrett G42-1200c turbo 3 tunes 1 pump 93 2 VP C16 3 VP M1 as this is a LSR/ Street bike.

there are some amazing new pumps out there. A Chiron is 1500HP. i havent searched for that pump BUT... this is available and folks are using them for 1000HP.. Jay Racing Pro Series Inline Veyron Brushless Screw Fuel Pump [L5LM-Inline] - $895.00 : Jay Racing. If you could find a chiron pump that supported over 1500HP, i assume u would be safe.
Hi. Yes BUT the electrical draw is to much for the busa's charging system and I do have the Rick's parts. I also have an 880 ca with 32AH (Pb Eq) battery.

i know it is.. BUT. you are building something truly special here. i REALLY think voltage under load should be closely monitored. I think its gonna be the key to the castle. anything over 40 pounds of boost... good SPARK density/ etc... is gonna be the key. absolutely no weak spark is permissible. Very few have made 800HP or above.
Hi. That is why I have an $1,000.00 ignightter box and the MAXX Race H20 ECU.

I currently have mine on a switch I arm when I am arming my AMS1000
At one time I had my stand alone turn the pump on any time the RPM was over 3,500 so low voltage at idle wouldn't be a problem

Bike1.jpg

The new brushless pumps they have are amazing and can flow a ungodly amount of fuel and pull so little amps. Also if it's gonna be such a big deal a big battery placed strategically on the bike would probably benefit you more than hurt you and give you all the power you need for your electrical stuff everyone gets hung up on weight. But when you're making that much power weight doesn't matter especially over a distance. I'd just double up on batteries if I needed them.

Back