Inner fairings in carbon fiber?

Darkeyce

Registered
I've had it with my Inner fairings...I did a crappy paint job on them and they started to chip. Now I'm embarrased to be out in public! (not really i just outrun everyone anyway
smile.gif
)  but...I'm looking for come CF inners...anyone know where i can get some quality parts?

<!--EDIT|Darkeyce
Reason for Edit: "cant spell :("|1153857651 -->

I've always wanted a set of them. Very big improvement over the oem looking junk IMO.

just couldn't see spending that much for em'. haha.

if you get them and don't like them I would take em' though. if you'll pay shipping to me.
tounge.gif

once ya find a good scorce. please post up some info.

Also consider www.oppracing.com they make some of the best Carbon Fiber stuff around, the product they use to make the Carbon is top shelf. They can also add color to your carbon fiber. Good stuff but not cheap...

Opp racing website must be down & the airetech you have to call for price(Hate it when they do that). What is the full set of inners going for? I like the CF look & you don't get sun glare in your eyes like a chrome finish would.

Are those pre-drilled and could there be a discount/free shipping if we get a few members to purchase?

(newmill @ Sep. 20 2006,21:45) Are those pre-drilled and could there be a discount/free shipping if we get a few members to purchase?
I am with you!!! My bike has a CF theme to it!!!!

Back