CARBON FIBER INNER FENDERS

Dulimon

Registered
Hello - Does anyone know where to get good carbon fiber inner fenders??? I have a custom manufacturer ready but expensive and I need to send my stock ones for templates. Also has anyone heard or seen aux running lights that will fit into the front turn signals. I'll be buying new mirrors with built in signals. THNX

<!--EDIT|Dulimon
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094918797 -->

You don't mean these? Do you??

carbon_frontal.jpg

YYeesss...They are sweet...Where did you find them and were they of good quality and fit. I have a BLK/PURP 04 and think they would finish the bike off nicely.

The fit is fair at best, better than I expected, but not as good as stock. The finish has been the real issue, mostly with the clear coat finish. There are a few carbon flaws at the seam in the middle where the upper and lower come together on mine, but nothing terrible. All in all, I guess I'm fairly happy with them, but I think I'd be happier with stock painted to match ones.

As far as I know, the vendor of these Catalyst Racing Composites, is not making anymore due to problems in the manufacturing process. (too many complaints about clear finish I believe)

That kinda sucks...The company I've contacted gave a est. of $650.00 including R&D and would guarantee against any workmanship flaws. Hmmmm...visual appeal or acceleration. Questions to ask when one owns a Hayabusa. THNX

Back