inner-fairing

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
I need to remove the four inner-fairing panels and was wondering besides the push-pin near the mirror and the large push pin that holds the two panels togehter, what else has to be done to remove these.

Thanks in advance

I need to remove the four inner-fairing panels and was wondering besides the push-pin near the mirror and the large push pin that holds the two panels togehter, what else has to be done to remove these.

Thanks in advance
i just removed mine, and you have to pull the side fairings.. there are 3 screws on the inside that hold them to the fairings.

I think mzrsq is talking about the inner panels to the left and right of the gas tank and gauges. Take out the center bolt below the gauges, the push pins behind the mirrors, & the bolts that are on the inner edges of the panels. Then the panels to the left and right of the gauges will come out. Just pull up and to the rear of the bike, they are kind of snapped into the edge of the upper fairing. The other two panels are screwed to the side fairings and you will have to remove the side fairings to get them off.

<!--EDIT|mctrull
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089778435 -->

I think mzrsq is talking about the inner panels to the left and right of the gas tank and gauges. Take out the center bolt below the gauges, the push pins behind the mirrors, & the bolts that are on the inner edges of the panels. Then the panels to the left and right of the gauges will come out. Just pull up and to the rear of the bike, they are kind of snapped into the edge of the upper fairing. The other two panels are screwed to the side fairings and you will have to remove the side fairings to get them off.
"i need to remove the 4 inner panels."

You have to remove the side fairings..

So the front panels that are around the gauges and pushpin mount at the mirrors remove without any other body removal. But the rear panels require removing the side fairing to get to?

Is this correct?

What they said!!!
beerchug.gif
Did I win anything?

Why?.............Dang, I was hoping for just a simple removal, not tearing my whole freaking bike apart.  Come-on................:angry: .................Guess the Suzuki for ya

<!--EDIT|mzrsq
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089843220 -->

Back