Injectors

MIKE R

Registered
I was wondering? Been having sputtering problem getting worse.Tried sea foam even worse.It seems to me it is the injectors because thats what evryone else thinks so i sent them to MPS.Could the sea foam have brought all contaminants to the injectors? As it ran through the idle was off then progressively got so bad it didnt even want to run at any rpm.Since my injectors wont get there till wed and i wont have em back i put in new plugs changed oil filter.Should i be looking at anything else while it is apart.I didnt realy know much about these bikes at first but im learning. hopefully the injector problem is all it is.What else could it be?

Not knowing how many miles it has on it.....
You might take a look at the carbs. After a good cleaning they should be synch'd and that could be the issue alone.
PM me if you have any questions.:beerchug:

the miles are 1660m bike sat in my living room for 16 months while i tried getting my license back.it never occured to me to get rid of the gas becaause it was climate controled "i know very dumb" when i did get it out and running everything was great till about 1500m went south from there.Im hoping that evryones advice about injectors is right should know thursday.thanks for the input to everyone

Back