Information about Don's Accident

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Okay folks, I have been asked by Sherry (Don's Wife) to post up some details that have been withheld from you all for awhile... We wanted today to be a day for Don and his family and to allow the family and the members here a time to put Don to rest before we posted information. The members at the funeral know much of the information but the details will be forth coming in the next few days... Here is a small piece that I think you can start to put things together as the information is released.

We need to remember that the family is still coming to this site to read what you guys remember about Don... THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU POST BEFORE YOU HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON...

Chattanooga Times Free Press | Chattanooga: Man arrested in connection with motorcycle fatality

Last edited:
Such a sad shame. Prayers to the family. I won't even post what I'm thinking because it would get me banned for a very long time.

damn.....did not see that coming. Adds new heartbreak to the whole thing.

Rest in Peace Don.

Okay folks, I have been asked by Sherry (Don's Wife) to post up some details that have been withheld from you all for awhile... We wanted today to be a day for Don and his family and to allow the family and the members here a time to put Don to rest before we posted information. The members at the funeral know much of the information but the details will be forth coming in the next few days... Here is a small piece that I think you can start to put things together as the information is released.

We need to remember that the family is still coming to this site to read what you guys remember about Don... THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU POST BEFORE YOU HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTON...

Chattanooga Times Free Press | Chattanooga: Man arrested in connection with motorcycle fatality

just horrible, a great guy had to die because someone was having a bad day? this is why i got into law enforcement.

prayers for the family

bench

I started typing 4 different times ... I am w/ TruWrecks on this. I will just pray for the families of all involved & leave it at that.

Horrible. I can only hope to be as well respected as Don was when I'm his age. I was on a country road a while back and some punk swirved at me as he was coming the other direction. Had I panicked, I probably would have crashed as well. Prayers to the family.

RIP

All I can say is OMG!! I never once thought that Don would loose control of his bike on his own. This makes a lot of sence now! WTF????? I cant even believe this.

I'm really pissed right now...

Last edited:
WoW~!~ That is unbelievable. And like others, I will limit what I have to say right now.

Prayers for the family

Never knew the man but judging from his posts he was a really great, respected guy.

*Shaking my head* Sad-sad news indeed.

NO way..i can't belive what i just read.

To Dons family, Im so sorry for your loss. I can't belive what has happened it still feels like a bad dream. Don was a good man, i met him a few years ago at the first busa bash i attened, and have found him at everyone since. There isn't many people out there that is a friendly, outgoing, and good natured as Don. He will be dearly missed. Just like my signature says Rest In Peace, Brother Don.

RIP Don... :please:

The wrong person died in this incident.... Screw that little POS that caused so much grief to a good man and his family.. :firing:

There really aren't words for this, and I'll leave it at that.

I'll pray for peace for Dons family and the family of that little prick.

Back