In the wrong class

Gpmo

Registered
I arrived in canton Ohio today and got to the hotel and realized im here for the wrong training. The hotel is hosting a police tactical conference and they have a bunch of fun looking stuff they are bringing in. In just going to learn about bank night drops.

I wonder if the police will notice if I sneak in to their conferences?

Cool, see if you can pick me up a thigh rig for a G21. Black please. :laugh:

dadofthree said:
:laugh: There's training for night deposits :poke:

Hey someone has to take them apart when they jam up...... Ok not the most exciting thing I do. But. That's why I wanna sneak into the tactical conference.

Make sure you count 3 after rolling the flash bang in the door. It's no fun eating one of those bad boys :laugh:

Good luck with the sneakiness! :laugh:

Cool, see if you can pick me up a thigh rig for a G21. Black please. :laugh:

Hey, I have one of those! Safariland, fits with an M3 mounted. I used it for work a few years back. :thumbsup:

Ol Canton Ohio:thumbsup: I have had many of good times and met some *&*^%^ women over at the Bungalo Bar across the street:whistle:
Used to get to go to Canton many times when I used to work with Diebold.. Fun times!! Single guys need to check out Canton.:thumbsup:

I lived in canton for a few years 02 to 05. Lived on Everhard Rd real close to panni & the pub. Met my x on the pub side, put up with her BS for about 8 yrs. told a few stories about her at the spring bash fire pit.

Ol Canton Ohio:thumbsup: I have had many of good times and met some *&*^%^ women over at the Bungalo Bar across the street:whistle:
Used to get to go to Canton many times when I used to work with Diebold.. Fun times!! Single guys need to check out Canton.:thumbsup:

Ah, no thanks...Not after you've been trolling around there...:whistle: Who knows what's creeping around?

:laugh:

So I looked at their schedule.

Armed entry

Team live fire

Pepper bullet training

Two way entry

Tactical team firing

Seeing these guys rolling around the hotel in full tactical gear doing training makes me jealous.

I volunteered to be a "training bad guy". They got a kick out of it and told me they appreciated the offer but liability was to high :(. These are parked out front ATM

image-732631427.jpg

image-2206787262.jpg

Back