"In the Crosshairs - Banned"

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
Saw where CNN reporter apologizes for the term "In the crosshairs" being used during one of their interviews. That is just nuts. We can't use words to express ourselves because some nut job might misunderstand our true meaning.

A member of conrgress is actually discussing banning maps that show "targets" of interest during campaigns. Where would that ever end?

The irony of it is; when doing a little reading on the subject googling "Crosshairs" had a google ad pop up on the right side suggesting a firearms training ad. You don't even have to hear someone say it; google will figure out what you really want doing your searches...

The PC rhetoric has got to stop. You just can't regulate crazy.

can't regulate crazy :rofl::rofl:

your right though, when will it end. is everyone so scared of getting in trouble that they will rearrange what they are going to say? wow, it's getting bad isn't it??:poke:

This is what happens when you remove personal responsibility. It wasn't they psycho's fault he shot people, he saw cross hairs on a map on the Internet. It seems that everything is always the fault of everyone other than the person who did it. We need to start making people responsible for thier actions, not just scape goats for others.

This is what happens when you remove personal responsibility. It wasn't they psycho's fault he shot people, he saw cross hairs on a map on the Internet. It seems that everything is always the fault of everyone other than the person who did it. We need to start making people responsible for thier actions, not just scape goats for others.

+1000 right on the money. And most mindless sheep will follow along (I should say lemmings)....

that's right! people look everywhere else to place blame instead of taking responsibility for their actions. they should man up, not be cowards. i def. agree with you. it's a joke

Maybe they can use the word " Red Dot " instead..:laugh: But Ohh He** then I guess India might be offended.. Oh I give up.

short hairs :rofl:

makes me feel I am in russia or somewhere , afraid to speak out of turn because some secret police will lock me up.:poke:

Yeah this PC thing has us all by the "short hairs" ...:laugh:

Stop that:nono:, or the BALD PEOPLE of AMERICA will be up in Arms. Sorry :duh: , I guess that might make Bald people think they need to start a War :rofl:

BAN THE CHILDREN!!!1!!!1! It's for the.........everything else?!

tactical_facepalm.jpg

When will the politician's stupidity end?

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk
Well Charlie, I think you just earned a set of crossshairs yourself, talkin like that about the government....

:laugh:

Maybe they can use the word " Red Dot " instead..:laugh: But Ohh He** then I guess India might be offended.. Oh I give up.

Oh yeah, we are all soooooooo offended now...lets ban that term also...no longer 'red dot sight' on guns can be called 'red dot' :p

Really..what has happened to this world? Catering to lowest denominators of society is leading us to hell...everyone has to be so careful not to 'hurt' others feelings...bs man...since when catering for cowards or sissys has done any good to the society. Because of all this bs ppl are now getting distant from each other...everyone is afraid of saying or doing something 'wrong', that ppl are generally reluctant to help each other...what is happening to humanity?

these are the people we elect.....

these are the stations and media outlets we watch....

don't just complain, do something. tell your elected representatives. Write an email to your newspaper, CNN and other media outlets.

how many actually know who thier congressman is.....or could even know how to get in tough with them?

I'll help those that want to find theirs and at least email them. Find your rep is at the top right for senate and top left for house. Go write them.

U.S. Senate

United States House of Representatives, 112th Congress, 1st Session

these are the people we elect.....

these are the stations and media outlets we watch....

don't just complain, do something. tell your elected representatives. Write an email to your newspaper, CNN and other media outlets.

how many actually know who thier congressman is.....or could even know how to get in tough with them?

We are all Just being conditioned for control purposes.. It does seem that the bigger the Government gets the worse things are.. Gov. is owned or operated by big business, everyones broke or scared to say something because that might lose their jobs or worse. Its called the falling of the Country. The USA was found for Christian freedom, freedom of speech, No taxes , Small VERY SMALL Government .. I'm afraid its all over now..
I guess I'll just ride my bike until thats illegal , then walk until thats illegal..

The First Amendment protects speech. However, the government may regulate speech that would cause a breach of the peace or violence.

We are all Just being conditioned for control purposes.. It does seem that the bigger the Government gets the worse things are.. Gov. is owned or operated by big business, everyones broke or scared to say something because that might lose their jobs or worse. Its called the falling of the Country. The USA was found for Christian freedom, freedom of speech, No taxes , Small VERY SMALL Government .. I'm afraid its all over now..
I guess I'll just ride my bike until thats illegal , then walk until thats illegal..

The USA was not founded for Christian Freedom....or the elimination of taxes.

Back