In my garages is...

My latest mod was taking the HJC sticker off the helmet... now it's just a black helmet... and in my opinion... it looks rad!!!

congrats on the purchase... if you ride with the visor up on a busa you will get a bug at 100+ in your face... i doubt you will ever go without putting the visor down again...

... same goes for harley riders, eh? don't they ride with like... erm... those little itty bitty helmets with NO visor?

I'm sure SOME of them fly down freeways, too...

C'mon! Just because I have a Busa doesn't mean I'm riding the thing over 100mph all the time....

Thanks 4 the reply

EDIT: Ok, yeah, when I ride the busa over 100 I'm probably gonna close the visor because the wind is pretty nasty... not because of bugs! LOL! Point taken, my man!

<!--EDIT|PaNDeM1C
Reason for Edit: "more to add....."|1151225396 -->

Congrats on the new bike, fastest color too.... I had my doubts about you for a bit, but you came through, congrats on the helmet too, I know you are not a big fan of gear but you will be if you ever need it, which I hope never happens for you.... congrats again Pan....

Congrats on your new bike; same color as mine.
cool.gif

Awesome bike dude. IMO since you were already dropping the kind of money you did on the bike what's an extra $500 for a Shoei painted up to match?

Congrats on the purchase! As others have said, get some proper gear for your protection.

Regarding the HJC helmets, I have two and have never had a problem with either.

Regarding stickers, my bike's 2.5 years old and still has all of the stickers on it! Guess they never bothered me. Took off the reflectors though.

Back