importing my busa

1127 TO 1299

Registered
Finally, next weekend I'll be driving up to Montreal, Canada and get my bike down here in the States. I have to import it and do all the paperwork, customs, EPA, DOT, DMV and all that crap.
ITs a 375 mile drive mainly on the I-87. My wife will be following me with our new Subaru Forester 2.5XT see pics in here
it's pretty fast, beats the mustang GT and porshe boxter on the 0-60 and 1/4 mile.

Anyway I taught I could share this with you.

I also found insurance in Jersey 1740 full coverage (Rider insurance)

Nice, I will be in Montreal from the 16th through the 19th of May in my cage though. I will be heading back up there though on the bike in June to cover a portion of Canada and the North eastern United states.

How much $$$ for the Busa including taxes. I was going to have one shipped from Canada, but changed my mind when I found one 1.5 hours away for the same price. Congrats and be sure to post plenty of pics.

I bought the bike 3yrs ago
12500 cdn + 15% tax in canada.
I canadian working in the states, and store the biek at my parents durin g winter. Since my montreal insurance don't cover me anymore and sice i am not a resident of canada anymore they don't want to insure me anymore.
That is why I have to go thru all that sh1t.
I'll be posting pics, that is for sure.

I bought the bike 3yrs ago
12500 cdn + 15% tax in canada.
I canadian working in the states, and store the biek at my parents durin g winter. Since my montreal insurance don't cover me anymore and sice i am not a resident of canada anymore they don't want to insure me anymore.
That is why I have to go thru all that sh1t.
I'll be posting pics, that is for sure.
Only 15% tax in some provinces.. some more, some less.. Beautiful Alberta has the lowest Provincial sales tax at 0% - that's right folks, ZERO %.. gotta love it.. of course the ba$tard Feds want 7%.. pricks.

Back