I'm pissed!!!

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Dropped my bike off last Monday to have some work done...Went by the shop Sat. and is was still in the corner collecting dust...I had arranged with the shop manager the date for drop off and explained the urgency...Anyway its their freak up as to why the bike is back anyway...The thing that pisses me off the most is this...I took care of two ticket for the shop manager Thurs. one for his sister and one for another guy that works in the shop and the head mechanic told me Thurs. my bike would be on the rack the next day...So anyway I show up Sat. to peep the progress and they got freaking 4 wheelers on the racks...Needless to say me and the shop manager had a heart to heart...Gonna check on it today...I hope I don't have to go to jail...
evil.gif

You going to jail might be a very bad thing Stunnah!
laugh.gif
You may have some "friends" waiting for you...
tounge.gif

Sorry you helped out some guys and haven't seen the payback...hopefully your heart-to-heart will help fix the breakdown in communication...

Stunnah, i read the first 4 words and i was thinking, SH%TE........ Tell 'em how u feel ;) The StunGun is not to be parked!

I just hate inconsiderate people like that but unfortunatley i know your pain hence my bike being at a painters for 4 months
mad.gif
and now when i about finnally get fed up with waiting he starts oh well i shoulda yanked it sooner as the wife says but i kept holding out cause i heard his work was the best and well i'm picky and want the best for my baby
blush.gif

It happens to us all and that doesn't make it any easier to stomach...I wish I had more skills...Shat some skills...Hell any skills...
evil.gif

I know exactly how you feel Stunnah. Me and you must be connected in some way. On Saturday, I went to confront my fellow riding buddy/painter to check on the status of my plastics. He was supposed to just simply wet sand my plastics and re-coat them with this new clear coat he has. Makes the plastics look like a new bowling ball. Anyway, I paid him in full last Friday (Friday before Mother's Day...), and everything was supposed to be done by late Saturday, since he was re-spraying his plastics also. Well, all my plastics were wet-sanded by Friday night and ready for clearcoat on Saturday. Needless to say that when I went there on Sat., he had just completed a custom painted helmet for this guy with a ZX12. Let's just say when I went looking for his ass on Sunday and Monday, he was nowhere to be found. I finally caught up with him on Tuesdsay and his bike was sitting in his driveway looking pristine. He quickly told me that my parts weren't ready and would get right on it. Well, it rained solid for the following 3 days. Still no work done. Now Saturday comes and I wound up getting in touch with his employee, and asked if he had seen Chris. He told me that he had come by earlier that morning, but hadn't seen him since. I told him to tell Chris when he sees him that I will be picking my plastics up on Sunday and bring them to another painter. Needless to say that I got an interesting phone call on Saturday evening that was to the effect that my parts were done. Hmmm! I didn't want to lose a good friendship behind some stupid poop like this. What made it even worse is that I had paid him upfront and in-full, and in cash. Well, I finally got the plastics back yesterday and they are immaculate. The gloss makes the bike look wet
wow.gif
I'm a little happier now, but poop like this should not happen between friends.

Sorry for the rant Stunnah, but I was just conveying my sentiments and sharing your pain.

Brian

Like you said it is happening more and more.  Average or good shops take in too much work and can not handle the volume.  As customers we need to remember this and not go back if it is not fixed or serviced to our needs.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084806444 -->

I know exactly how you feel Stunnah.  Me and you must be connected in some way.  On Saturday, I went to confront my fellow riding buddy/painter to check on the status of my plastics.  He was supposed to just simply wet sand my plastics and re-coat them with this new clear coat he has.  Makes the plastics look like a new bowling ball.  Anyway, I paid him in full last Friday (Friday before Mother's Day...), and everything was supposed to be done by late Saturday, since he was re-spraying his plastics also.  Well, all my plastics were wet-sanded by Friday night and ready for clearcoat on Saturday.  Needless to say that when I went there on Sat., he had just completed a custom painted helmet for this guy with a ZX12.  Let's just say when I went looking for his ass on Sunday and Monday, he was nowhere to be found.  I finally caught up with him on Tuesdsay and his bike was sitting in his driveway looking pristine.  He quickly told me that my parts weren't ready and would get right on it.  Well, it rained solid for the following 3 days.  Still no work done.  Now Saturday comes and I wound up getting in touch with his employee, and asked if he had seen Chris.  He told me that he had come by earlier that morning, but hadn't seen him since.  I told him to tell Chris when he sees him that I will be picking my plastics up on Sunday and bring them to another painter.  Needless to say that I got an interesting phone call on Saturday evening that was to the effect that my parts were done.  Hmmm!  I didn't want to lose a good friendship behind some stupid poop like this.  What made it even worse is that I had paid him upfront and in-full, and in cash.  Well, I finally got the plastics back yesterday and they are immaculate.  The gloss makes the bike look wet
wow.gif

Sorry for the rant Stunnah, but I was just conveying my sentiments and sharing your pain.

Brian
Need some pics of that paint job bruh. That's also why I don't pay a soul until the job is done.

Best way to fight that is cut off your business.  I know that's hard for some of us living in smaller towns, but I know some guys that have jerked me around years ago and when someone brings up their name I shoot down their recommendation.  These businesses never know the manner in which they treat a customer may lead to a million dollar deal or loss!

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1084808720 -->

Hope the heart to heart with the manager went well otherwise I'd be taking my business elsewhere!

You know, I sell Pontiac-Cadillac-GMC and if we ran our car dealership that way then we would be out of business. Why are WE so loyal to shitty motorcycle dealerships but wouldn't tolerate that kind of crap from anyone else? Sometimes I think that it's our fault. Start shopping on the internet!@!!

Why are WE so loyal to shitty motorcycle dealerships but wouldn't tolerate that kind of crap from anyone else? Sometimes I think that it's our fault. Start shopping on the internet!@!!
I ain't loyal to 'em...I like the mechanic and think he does an outstanding job...We've tried to convince him to leave the dealership and open his own shop...And he doesn't do any after hours work...So in my case it's not the deadership it's the people...And I just can't get everything done over the net...I got no skills for the major stuff...So therefore I'm dependent on the skills of others...
evil.gif

I know exactly how you feel Stunnah.  Me and you must be connected in some way.  On Saturday, I went to confront my fellow riding buddy/painter to check on the status of my plastics.  He was supposed to just simply wet sand my plastics and re-coat them with this new clear coat he has.  Makes the plastics look like a new bowling ball.  Anyway, I paid him in full last Friday (Friday before Mother's Day...), and everything was supposed to be done by late Saturday, since he was re-spraying his plastics also.  Well, all my plastics were wet-sanded by Friday night and ready for clearcoat on Saturday.  Needless to say that when I went there on Sat., he had just completed a custom painted helmet for this guy with a ZX12.  Let's just say when I went looking for his ass on Sunday and Monday, he was nowhere to be found.  I finally caught up with him on Tuesdsay and his bike was sitting in his driveway looking pristine.  He quickly told me that my parts weren't ready and would get right on it.  Well, it rained solid for the following 3 days.  Still no work done.  Now Saturday comes and I wound up getting in touch with his employee, and asked if he had seen Chris.  He told me that he had come by earlier that morning, but hadn't seen him since.  I told him to tell Chris when he sees him that I will be picking my plastics up on Sunday and bring them to another painter.  Needless to say that I got an interesting phone call on Saturday evening that was to the effect that my parts were done.  Hmmm!  I didn't want to lose a good friendship behind some stupid poop like this.  What made it even worse is that I had paid him upfront and in-full, and in cash.  Well, I finally got the plastics back yesterday and they are immaculate.  The gloss makes the bike look wet
wow.gif

Brian
It's bad when you have to chase somebody down for your shat...Man nothing makes me madder...Especially when it's paid for...I learned a long time ago to pay when the job is done...Friends???They'll freak you every time when money is involved...
evil.gif

I meant to get to the shop early today but ran into a few obstacles...One of my partners went by to get a filter blown out and recharged...He gave me a call and said your bike ain't on a rack...Man I bout blew a gasket...Pissed...Now I'm freaking pissed...So I finally can head to the shop bout 4:30...I'm trying to slow my roll cause I can't stand no issue's right now...So I throw in some "Floetry" "Say Yes"...Hell I get madder...I try and think my conversation out and that does nothing...I start shaking cause I'm so freaking pissed...I get to the shop and the manager is loading a jet ski and he is surrounded by customers...I walk right in...The other guy that I helped with the ticket looks over his shoulder as I'm walking in the shop then back at me and says "your fixing to smile"...I brushed his punk a$$ off and walk on into the shop and what do I see...My bike on the far rack with the lead mechanic breaking it down...I'm thinking what the freak...They must have felt me coming and started this weak a$$ effort to appease me...So I talk with the mechanic and again he tells me it's the manager that keeps throwing quick money jobs at him that keep him off my bike...So I never approached the manager and in hindsight this was good...Kept me from fronting a whole lot of drama...I'll be going back there in the morning to see what's up...
evil.gif

ICEMANN...I'm having a not so bad period after all...My bike is torn down...Waiting on parts...
evil.gif

Back