I'm Not grounded any more.

so that's what happened. finally. welcome back

Yeah, that's what happened. Org is supposed to be family friendly. I understand that. I just honestly didn't think it was a big deal. But rules are rules and it's Captain's site. I either live with them or I move on. I love the people here too much to start all over on another forum. I think people on here need to know what happened so they can learn from my mistake. :poke:

That got you banned? :rofl:

That is almost as bad as me getting banned off another site for using an invalid mailing address.

People honestly need to lighten up. Glad you're back.

Funny... I thought you were trying to say FRITOS I have no idea what OTHER word you could mean with only STARS after the first letter......maybe its telepathy..
FUDGE, FEET, FRUIT, FOOSEBALL... {sighs}... whatever floats the boat I guess.

Yay, welcome back! Now back to the usual...

75d6a3344512.jpg

Interesting. I see people doing that all the time (a bad word using the first letter and stars, etc) but this is the first time i have seen someone banned for it. I have a feeling that if everyone who did that got banned, this site would be dead. Hmm....wonder how you guys got singled out for that...

Banned for posting the first letter of a bad word followed by a bunch of asterisks? That must be a really bad word.... I don't think I've ever heard a word that bad before. PM it to me so I can pretend to have Tourette's and shout it out at the top of my lungs while fondling my privates in the checkout line at the grocery store.

Thanks

cheers
ken

I think it was a bit more than that under the surface... IE:

So and so posted a word with ** in place of letters..

Dipwad gets banned for only using one (1) * ... in true whiner fashion, complains because the other so and so used three (3) *'s and got away with it... technically neither was profane but both left the same intent..

in all fairness, he was right, so ban hammer comes down on all...

would seem to be a good hypothesis anyway.. :)

Now, about the members that are still on the banned list.... :moon: (best Frank Burns imitation stepping in and out of tent) :rofl:

Bring back the Wingding! bring back the Wingding! It was easier to deal with this back then...:laugh:

Back