I'm May in the calendar!

pack mule

formerly known as rtgt
Registered
The Contour Enthusiasts Group puts out a calendar every year. Well, this year I made the issue as May. My car is one of 300 and some made in it's color combo in 2000. It just rolled over 70k and has always been garaged. Just wanted to show it off, I love driving it.

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

my brother had one like that..same color and all.. He traded it in not too long ago for the raptor though. But still nice cars :thumbsup:

Love the Raptor. I just don't have any use for that much truck. Too much money for me to bury it up to the wheel wells in mud.

Does it come with some kind of special HP package?

It's 25 hp up on the top of the line Contour. Extrude Honed upper intake, performance cams, high flow dual exhaust, special interior trim, and all the suspension. On stock tires in 2000 they would pull .90G on the skidpad. They were one of the highest hp per liters made that year. I've upgraded the suspension, plus newer rubber, it handles like it's on rails now.

Here is a link to the bondurant contours. They used these at his driving school. 1998 Ford SVT Contour Bondurant Photo Gallery - Autoblog

Back