I'M LEGAL BABY!!!!!

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Finally got my MC endorsement today. I've been riding on permits the last few years but Brendan said that wouldn't fly in MA when I'm up there, sooooo I spent the last 3 days doing the MSF course.

To be honest with ya, I was highly disappointed with the instructors opinion of gear. I was preaching gear to all the other peeps during breaks. The only gear the instructors wear are their skid lids and that's only because they have to since they are instructors. I wasn't tryin to push it down peeps throats, a couple asked whey I had an armored jacket and pants on. "ATGATT" easy answer
winkold.gif

My bike sucked. It was a Honda Nighthawk 250.
thumb_down.gif
Only thing I had a little trouble with was the figure 8's in the 20' wide box. Got deducted 3 points on the test because I went outside the box a little bit. But that was my only deduction.
woot.gif
I'm legal baby!!!!!
woot.gif

woot.gif

Almost forgot, kinda ironic, I've been riding w/out an endorsement. Now that I have an endorsement, I dont have a bike
guns.gif

thumb_up.gif
  Congrats!

It is sad the instructors don't have the respect for the gear they should be passing on.

There is an evaluation form in the back of the handbook. I suggest sending it in as with your comments. MSF does read them. In some cases they forward the info to the state program managers for action. In this case they would not, but if the have additional like it.. you can bet on it

Try that 20" box on the Busa!

beerchug.gif
Congrats on being legal.

I had the same problem when I took the course, went outside the box by about 1/2 in. I tried it on my busa and did worse. The busa is longer then the little Suzuki I took the course on I think.

thumb_up.gif
Props on preaching the need for gear!!

Heck, they made me take the MSF on a Buell somethin-or-another........

RESPECT on your endorsement.....now your "Respect-a-Busa-able".....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back