I'm home and safe...

Michelle, send yourself to the corner at once, do not pass go and don't even think of two hundred dollars, Misses!
pissed.gif

(Jet Li @ Apr. 30 2007,13:37) Michelle, send yourself to the corner at once, do not pass go and don't even think of two hundred dollars, Misses!  
pissed.gif
eek2.gif
But, but, but... *sigh* Man, I hate sitting in there with Hank all alone...he's scary!
SHOCKED.gif
mad.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,10:44)
(Jet Li @ Apr. 30 2007,13:37) Michelle, send yourself to the corner at once, do not pass go and don't even think of two hundred dollars, Misses!
pissed.gif
eek2.gif
But, but, but... *sigh* Man, I hate sitting in there with Hank all alone...he's scary!
SHOCKED.gif
mad.gif
That's just what you get for being bad
poke.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,12:32)
(Jet Li @ Apr. 30 2007,13
super.gif
)
(PDBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,10:25) Jet Li on the pole in pink.  
bowdown.gif

We're gonna need a bigger room!
Now way am I gonna dance around a pole in pink, black is more my color  
biggrin.gif
The pole is black...

*shutting up now*

laugh.gif
 Hank made me say it...  
poke.gif
its gold actually... or silver
ices_rofl.gif

back to the corner
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,11:07) You know what stinks?  I didn't get a Blonde Bash shirt!  LOL

And after telling my Mom all about this, she wants one too...  
laugh.gif
Michelle I made you a red one....... I had it with me but I was out of my mind all weekend... I was so disorganized...... I will mail it to you......

Kevin do you have the red one?
cap

(captain @ Apr. 30 2007,15:43)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,11:07) You know what stinks?  I didn't get a Blonde Bash shirt!  LOL

laugh.gif
Michelle I made you a red one....... I had it with me but I was out of my mind all weekend... I was so disorganized...... I will mail it to you......

cap
Doug, I wore the red one for the group shot...

But, sadly, no Barbie-like gal on the front
wink.gif

PM me your addy................

I will gladly "donate" my pink shirt
SHOCKED.gif

thats the only evidence of me participating in the shirts, i missed the "signing" of the shirt

(badassbusa03 @ Apr. 30 2007,15:50) PM me your addy................

I will gladly "donate" my pink shirt
SHOCKED.gif

thats the only evidence of me participating in the shirts, i missed the "signing" of the shirt
What? No...I expect to see those pulled out and worn by the crew each and every Spring
laugh.gif

Or, promise you'll don the Spartan get-up and we'll talk
wink.gif

carefull..... someone was going to be sportin some compression shorts and the tied up pink t .... he asked for a MEDIUM .... the XL was a little tight
laugh.gif

spartan get ups are like askin for the bananna hammock guy to make an appearance at the camp fire
SHOCKED.gif

(zukracer @ Apr. 30 2007,15:53) carefull..... someone was going to be sportin some compression shorts and the tied up pink t .... he asked for a MEDIUM .... the XL was a little tight
laugh.gif

spartan get ups are like askin for the bananna hammock guy to make an appearance at the camp fire  
SHOCKED.gif
Hrmmmmm...VERY GOOD POINTS Brian...
crazy.gif

Okay, I'll go with what's behind door #1
smileyexhibit.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,09:39)
laugh.gif
Yeah, I finally found that I enjoy the twisties...I really hated seeing the flat and straight interstate
sad.gif

I brought my 300 movie to work today
super.gif

Thanks again Brenda, and thanks for riding "the corner" so many times while I tried my best to scuff my rear tire! Next year, I'm bringing knee pucks just in case
laugh.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

(Jet Li @ Apr. 30 2007,12:24) Hey Michelle, you can't ban me because I was a good boy. I had to wear the pink shirt due to the immense mental strain put upon me by peer pressure. But I did laugh, is that O.K?
biggrin.gif
Was that peer or beer Jet Lee
laugh.gif

PS thanx for the scripts
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,13:04) No, no...no corner today guys and gals...I'm on the "just been to the Busa Bash and I cornered the damn bike and tamed the dragon" high...

Life is good...
biggrin.gif

Jet Li - I think you looked awesome in pink...much better than those other guys
wink.gif
Shhhh, don't tell 'em, they get all sad and jealous...
Tamed the Dragon
rock.gif
Otay
laugh.gif

(dadofthree @ Apr. 30 2007,15:45)
(Jet Li @ Apr. 30 2007,12:24) Hey Michelle, you can't ban me because I was a good boy. I had to wear the pink shirt due to the immense mental strain put upon me by peer pressure. But I did laugh, is that O.K?
biggrin.gif
Was that peer or beer Jet Lee
laugh.gif

PS thanx for the scripts
wink.gif
Definately peer pressure. Beer really upsets my Zen like balance
cool.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,13:44)
pissed.gif
eek2.gif
SHOCKED.gif
mad.gif
It's that hair under the nose isn't it.
laugh.gif

(captain @ Apr. 30 2007,15:43)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,11:07) You know what stinks? I didn't get a Blonde Bash shirt! LOL

laugh.gif

cap
all_coholic.gif
need I type more.....................

Back