I'm home and safe...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
But, the ride back left me just grinning because this crew is by far the BEST and you guys and gals mean so much to me...so, free pass for the weekend and NO BANNING for the toilet-papering, the pink shirts, the jabs and threats...  

I adore all of you...I truly mean that
smile.gif
 I will forever have the image of you all parading down the hill in pink
laugh.gif
 That was the most amazing thing anyone's ever done for me and I can't believe it was kept a secret...I think I'm developing some trust issues with some of you  
poke.gif

laugh.gif

I just had a great time, even if it was cut short...no regrets here, and I'm planning for next year because I was so sad to leave the twisties, if you can believe that!

I've been copying tons of pics that have been posted up around here...got to keep the photographic evidence for a later date...  
zzwhip.gif

Thanks to Doug for being the fearless leader and keeping this place what it is.  I think we have so many wonderful people at functions like these because of this place and Doug's vision...he was hysterical by the way and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time...

Doyle, please give your Dad my best and he's been in my thoughts...and Shawn, I know your Busa will be back to 100% in no time.  I hope you're healing up and I'm just glad you were around to enjoy the rest of the Bash...

Who's ready to go back?! It's going to be a LONG year...

laugh.gif

Is it April yet?
laugh.gif

You were getting good at that corner Va... I was impressed.

"One more time."
"OK, how about once more?"
"One more time"
super.gif

It was the "tire warmers" that were installed the night before Brenda!

Ceasar had lean....
super.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah, I finally found that I enjoy the twisties...I really hated seeing the flat and straight interstate
sad.gif

I brought my 300 movie to work today
super.gif

Thanks again Brenda, and thanks for riding "the corner" so many times while I tried my best to scuff my rear tire! Next year, I'm bringing knee pucks just in case
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(PDBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,09:38) It was the "tire warmers" that were installed the night before Brenda!

Ceasar had lean....  
super.gif
I think it was that Michelle was sick of hearing the crap...I can't wait to see the killboy pics...probably just shy of straight up, but I felt like I was leaning like vman
laugh.gif

Great to hang out with you Charlie...and thanks for the nuts...
ices_rofl.gif

glad you made it home safe
beerchug.gif
it was great meeting you and i can't wait to do it all again next year!!!

hey omslaw...did you hear, you're not going to get banned for this
laugh.gif

IMG_0271__Medium_.JPG

(semi @ Apr. 30 2007,09:24) hey omslaw...did you hear, you're not going to get banned for this
laugh.gif
GREAT!

That also means that YOU won't get banned for *this*:

CIMG3189__Medium_.JPG

Glad you made it home, Michelle!

Can't wait to do it again next year!

Don't forget the chick fried steaks!

M - it was great to see you there, and I am glad that you finally made a pass at the Dragon (even if it was unwittingly). Looking forward to next year!

and next time there's 40 busas parked at hooters... feel free to stop in instead of riding past
beerchug.gif

(zukracer @ Apr. 30 2007,11:00) and next time there's 40 busas parked at hooters... feel free to stop in instead of riding past  
beerchug.gif
I was "in the zone" man...I honestly didn't see the Hooters at all...
wink.gif

Oh, and feel free to post up more pics of who tp'd Caesar...the "free pass" is TODAY ONLY
all_coholic.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,11:20) Oh, and feel free to post up more pics of who tp'd Caesar...the "free pass" is TODAY ONLY  
all_coholic.gif
This is one time I can honestly say...I had no part of this one....

The shirts well....
poke.gif

(vman1300 @ Apr. 30 2007,11:25)
(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,11:20) Oh, and feel free to post up more pics of who tp'd Caesar...the "free pass" is TODAY ONLY  
all_coholic.gif
This is one time I can honestly say...I had no part of this one....

The shirts well....  
poke.gif
The shirts were great...the TP'd Busa was hysterical...I've been sharing pics with the gang here at work
biggrin.gif

(VaBusa @ Apr. 30 2007,11:19) I was "in the zone" man...I honestly didn't see the Hooters at all...  
wink.gif
What did she say
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Oh and I was no where near Ceasar. No evidence here! Don't know who wrapped the planks and added some TP tassles to get it started... Musta been Hank.

Back