I'm fearful we are loosing one :-(

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Yes, it's true! I'm fearful we are loosing one of our own. Our infamous "GregBob" purchased himself a new gixxer1K a couple months ago and I'm fearful he has been mesmerized by the performance drug.

03-26-09042.jpg

Greg has not thrown a leg over his prized busa since her new smaller brethern showed up. He is leaving today heading to California where the sun is a daily sight and warm temperatures makes for beautiful spring days. He will be doing two track days at Infineon, two track days at Thunder Hill then two days at Portland. He is taking his busa along with his new gixxer but I'm fearful the busa will mearly be a backup? Her days of domination may be over?

So let's all say a prayer for the busa in hopes that she won't become a dust collector in the future :down:

Tell him to send her my way. I will keep her happy while he rides that hussey :laugh:

I'm willing to take her in, feed her, bathe her, change her oil and keep a roof over her head(light). :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

I just talk to that bum (GregBob) and he was in Eugene Oregon on his way to Medford for the night. The Bridgestone tire guy is meeting him at his shop Sunday AM so Greg can pick up two sets of Bridgestone 002RS's and he should be in Sacramento Sunday afternoon and onto the track on Monday morning.

BUM! I use to like that guy!

Two days at Infenion without me! :moon:

Let's steal the Gixx and part it out on ebay...... :oldcool: Anybody up for a little black-op ????.......

I'm willing to take her in, feed her, bathe her, change her oil and keep a roof over her head(light). :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

I just talk to that bum (GregBob) and he was in Eugene Oregon on his way to Medford for the night. The Bridgestone tire guy is meeting him at his shop Sunday AM so Greg can pick up two sets of Bridgestone 002RS's and he should be in Sacramento Sunday afternoon and onto the track on Monday morning.

BUM! I use to like that guy!

Two days at Infenion without me! :moon:

Don't worry those slick stone tires might as well be called Jelly Stones! He will throw that 1000 down the track like autum leaves and the mighty Busa will be back on the throne where she belongs!

And the congregation sayth Amen!:bowdown:

Tuff,if hes like me i wouldnt worry ,,i went threw the same phase with the rr1000 cant say enough about that bike ,i too thought that the busa was going to be collecting dust,the busa is definitly the best all purpose bike,she"ll never collect any dust sitting in my garage.

Well, the bum actually told m yesterday that he was thinking he may sell his busa. He has a goldwing for trips and his busa does collect dust most of the time. Sad but true. I got him interested in wheelies not long after he purchased his gixxer and now he can wheelie like a pro.

He has dropped his gixxer a couple times at the track. She now has aftermarket plastic but looks good in her new black skins. Sadly, the GregBob has fallen in love with a new woman and rides her much more often that the old reliable fat chick! :unhappy:

Back