I'm Back

vincent

What blue lights?
Donating Member
Registered
Finally got down to Pensacola! Have seen a lot of busa's down here but so far most of the ones that I have spoken with either didn't know about the site or for some reason didn't like it. Will see what I can do to change that. The trip was fairly decent, the only bad part happened when I was waxing my chain. Some how the ride fell on its side before I even touched it! I was squatting behing the bike and had just started waxing the rear sproket and she just kinda rolled over. Looked like slow mo but was too fast for me to dive under. Luckily it was mainly just cosmetic damage. Left fairing scratched up some, clutch lever broke but was still usable, and minor scratches on stator cover. Wife thought I was gonna kill somebody when she saw my face before she knew what had happened. Got most of it fixed already, just looking for a decent fix for the fairing. Thinking that now might be a good time to go for the paint job?
Figured that since I already have the all black scheme that would be a perfect background for the POW/MIA flag. Anyhow, just glad to be back, not even gonna ask what all I missed.

later

Welcome back.
biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear about your bike falling over.
wow.gif

THAT JUST PISSES YOU OFF DOESNT IT .... I HAD MY BANDIT DO THAT .... I FELT LIKE I COULD HAVE KILLED SOMEBODY .... IT WASNT TO LONG AFTER I GOT IT.. SORRY TO HEAR..
sad.gif

Welcome back! Sorry about the bike but, I do love to see POW schemes. They are so often overlooked and need to be honored.

Back