I'm back!

Mr Brown

Registered
A big hello to all, hope all has been good for everyone.
My bike got wrecked back in March at the dragstrip, I've almost gotten her back together. That combined with losing my job has pretty much made my summer suck. Here's a couple of shots of the damage, my buddy lost the front end right after going thru the traps. He broke his ankle and wrist, but he's healed up pretty good.

jeremy1.jpg

(Mr Brown @ Sep. 14 2006,21:52) A big hello to all, hope all has been good for everyone.
My bike got wrecked back in March at the dragstrip, I've almost gotten her back together. That combined with losing my job has pretty much made my summer suck. Here's a couple of shots of the damage, my buddy lost the front end right after going thru the traps. He broke his ankle and wrist, but he's healed up pretty good.
Believe it or not, you crossed my mind today around lunch time. (for real)

Kevin

(Relsek @ Sep. 14 2006,20:54)
(Mr Brown @ Sep. 14 2006,21:52) A big hello to all, hope all has been good for everyone.
Believe it or not, you crossed my mind today around lunch time. (for real)

Kevin
It's nice to know I'm thought of!

Glad your back, someone mentioned you the other day....... Sucks with the wreck but no one was seriously injured....

Welcome back

(Devious @ Sep. 14 2006,20:53) Hey man, glad your back. Hope all has been well...

David
It's getting better, that's for sure. It'll all work out in the end, it always does!
Glad to be back.

(captain @ Sep. 14 2006,20:56) Glad  your back, someone mentioned you the other day....... Sucks with the wreck but no one was seriously injured....

Welcome back
Thank you sir!
Yeah, the helmet was ruined, and if he would have had proper gear he would have walked away. Needless to say, I have since purchased full leathers and some race boots. Made a believer out of both of us.

What is up Jeremy, dude, I I thought that you sold your bike or something in the likes, Welcome Back Bro
beerchug.gif

Who are you again?

Just kidding bro! Great to see you back on here!
all_coholic.gif

welcome back old dog....
We sometimes rest but watch out when we are awake with a full tank of gas.
super.gif

Jeremy - Glad to hear from you! Definately post up some pics... you know how we are, you don't have to wait until she's done - in progress works just as well....

Shawn

Sorry about the bike... Glad your buddy has healed up. What do you have left to get it road worthy? Good to see you back.

Thanks to all for the welcome backs, it's good to be home again! I'll get some in proccess pics over the weekend.
The damage was: all plastic broken, all repaired except the right lowers, the stator cover ground a hole, I replaced it. The exhaust was busted, I replaced it with a Muzzy, I hated the Yosh anyway! The forks were bent, finally got the money to replace them, shouldn't be too long. The tank had a dent on the clutch side, repaired that too. Motor, frame, rims and arm were all okay. I was amazed at what can be achieved with a soldering gun and some ABS rods!
My buddy that wrecked it does paint and body for a living, now that he's up and on his feet she'll be completed soon.

Back