I'm back!

(yamahor @ Sep. 14 2006,21:11) Who are you again?

Just kidding bro! Great to see you back on here!  
all_coholic.gif
beerchug.gif

W E L C O M E B A C K ......... I had wondered where you were?
rock.gif
Since getting back from Iraq I hadn't see you around..... Sorry about your ride. Good luck getting her back together.

Glad you have made it back, bro! Post up pics when you can.

Welcome home!
beerchug.gif

Very sorry about your bike... about brought a tear to me eye looking at those pics! Hope things are looking up for ya...

Didn't notice you were gone!

j/k

biggrin.gif

Glad to see you back on here.

--Wag--

Hey J...so glad to see you're back around...

I hate seeing those pics again...sad to see a Busa in that state, but thank goodness your buddy wasn't seriously injured...

(QUICK @ Sep. 22 2006,08:35)
(Mr Brown @ Sep. 14 2006,18:53) It ran a 6.17 @120 on the pass he dropped it......
WTF! 6.17 in the quarter!
bowdown.gif
 Whats in that beast?!
I'm thinkin'....with that speed, he's talkin' about the 1/8th.

yeah I was thinking it might be the 1/8, but a 6 second pass on 1/8 track doesn't seem that quick for a 1300 sport bike with extended wheelbase and probably other go fast upgrades.

(QUICK @ Sep. 22 2006,22:04) yeah I was thinking it might be the 1/8, but a 6 second pass on 1/8 track doesn't seem that quick for a 1300 sport bike with extended wheelbase and probably other go fast upgrades.
Yeah, it's an 1/8. Stock motor, geared, piped, lowered and shifter is all that was done to the bike.
Try yours down the track, it's not as easy as you would think to go that quick........
Best I had on it is a 6.35 but my buddy is a lot lighter than me. Next year's goal is high 5's with some head work, a new pipe and spray.

Welcome back! Don't have any idea who you are but welcome back anyway!

Back