IM BACK!!!!!

Jester0769

Hayabusa Master
Donating Member
Registered
Thats right boys and girls!!! The busa is out and back on the road!! Im tearing up the tarmac and lovin every min of it!!!!

Got the girl back and now its time to find some people and go for a ride.

Any takers?:super:

Let me know whats goin on people.

Life is good once again!!!
:devil: :devil:

:) If your comin out this way give me a shout. ( uhhh how much gas money ya got? ) :tounge:

IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! Picture me saying that Josh with the whole Brad Pitt 12 Monkeys hand jestures going on!!! :rofl:

I'm glad you're up and running pimpin'!!!! If you wanna come out this way, I'll ride wit' ya!!! Even if I have to wait until next July Laguna Seca... :D

Congrats and enjoy...

Lo

I got her heli-arced. Thay reinforeced the motor case, built me a longer, stronger and MUCH better roll pin that the starter gear fits on. I did have to order the two starter cases from the dealer seeing how thay are Mag. and you cant weild them(thay tend to burn till theres nothing left). Its running like a champ and Im havin a blast.

If I had the cash guys, I would be in Cali for another week. I cant wait till next years ride.

Ill make all of that one, even if I have to ride in a cast, Ill be there!!!

And in the 12 monkeys fashion, "Im not crazy, your crazy, Im the sain one hear!!! Not you!!!"

Hey Josh:

Glad you are back in action! Can't wait to see ya next year, or sooner!

Doc

:beerchug: :bounce: :beerchug:

Josh - glad to hear the bikes up and running, we need to hookup sometime. The weather was great this weekend, went riding with some friends northeast of Dallas.

I have been riding back and forth from Dallas to NAS Ft. Worth everyday. Give me a shout and we will hookup...

:drink:

Puck, NAS Ft. Worth??? Im like 20 min from the back door. Got a question for ya! Were you tearin bung hole down I-30 today around 2:30? If so, I saw you and pasted you in my company car, little blue civic, and gave you a thumbs up. You do ride the Black LE with the bling bling frame and wheels with the HMF big bird exhaust right?

Let me know some time to meet up and Im all about it.
Ill Pm you my cell number, just give me a call. Ill be out and about all week.

Josh - good talking with you today... Yes that was me, but my bike's not an LE, it was a silver/grey '02. It just felt too slow so I had to paint her black... I don't know of anyone who's polished the black frame and swingarm of an LE.

The traffic on I30 is crazy, but riding the bike back and forth to the base is still the best part of my day...

Let's hook-up soon...

:beerchug:

Glad you got her back, I need to read more posts, didn't even know she was down ..

Anyways.. I 30 Sux, it is fuggin nutz, this whole area is going bananas..

I am bored, and it's7 pm... guess I could go kick my dog.. nah..:p

Back