Im Back

busahigg

Registered
Many of you might not remember me or don't even know me, but all you old school busa.org members....I'm getting the Busa back in about two weeks.

Hope to hear from the old crew soon!

Higg

Welcome back Higg. I remember ya...
wink.gif

Welcome as always... but the big question is:

with all these great new bikes out there, these days, why are you getting another Busa? Huh? Why not an R1 or a 10R or a 12R or XX or a Daytona or a Ducrapi? What's so special about a bloated, old school, never updated, puffy looking Suzuki Hayabusa, that brings you back for more?

You getting your old one back, or another used one or a new one?
What color? Any mods? Any pics? What is the capitol of New Hampshire? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Toosie Roll Lollypop?

smile.gif
Glad to hear it Bro... Good to see an OG runnin round N coming back...

Can't say I know ya, but...

Welcome back to the board.. from a not so ol' skool member!!
cool.gif

Welcome as always... but the big question is:

with all these great new bikes out there, these days, why are you getting another Busa? Huh? Why not an R1 or a 10R or a 12R or XX or a Daytona or a Ducrapi? What's so special about a bloated, old school, never updated, puffy looking Suzuki Hayabusa, that brings you back for more?

What color? Any mods? Any pics? What is the capitol of New Hampshire? How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Toosie Roll Lollypop?
He wasn't here for my posts on how much better the 10 is than the busa. He's makin' an uninformed decision!
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Welcome as always...  but the big question is:  

with all these great new bikes out there, these days, why are you getting another Busa?  Huh?  Why not an R1 or a 10R or a 12R or XX or a Daytona or a Ducrapi?  What's so special about a bloated, old school, never updated, puffy looking Suzuki Hayabusa, that brings you back for more?

What color?  Any mods?  Any pics?  What is the capitol of New Hampshire?  How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Toosie Roll Lollypop?
He wasn't here for my posts on how much better the 10 is than the busa. He's makin' an uninformed decision!
laugh.gif
wink.gif
oh pleeeeeease, BT.....we all know that the zx10 is built by midlle eastern terrorists.....and that the busa is the ONLY motorcycle worth riding......'cept maybe the Ducati I'm looking for.....
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Welcome Back Higg!!

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Hello! And the 10R thing just means give them a "10" second head start before you "R"eally punch it!
laugh.gif

Welcome back bro! I remember ya......after you get your bike, we need some new wheelie pics.:D

Welcome as always...  but the big question is:  

with all these great new bikes out there, these days, why are you getting another Busa?  Huh?  Why not an R1 or a 10R or a 12R or XX or a Daytona or a Ducrapi?  What's so special about a bloated, old school, never updated, puffy looking Suzuki Hayabusa, that brings you back for more?

What color?  Any mods?  Any pics?  What is the capitol of New Hampshire?  How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Toosie Roll Lollypop?
laugh.gif
wink.gif
Not as uniformed as you think...I got my hands on my brother-in-laws' 10R for a little over two weeks. If I had the loot I would surely get one. But it would be next year when they get the clutch fixed and figure out how to keep the front wheel on the ground powering out of turns. What a bike!

I will be getting my old busa back, so same mods. PCIIIR, dual D and D carbon cans, K and N, bunch of carbon fiber crap, zebra seats (LOL) among other little things here and there.

I can't wait to re learn the stand ups.....

Higg still in the Dallas area? and are you planning to take this one back to the track?
I'm in the Killeen area. I probably won't be hitting the track due to my sorry busted back. That's the reason I sold it in the first place. Kneedraggin is way more rough on my back than wheelies. I miss it so much though I'll likely hit up a lonestar track day at Texas World. I'll hit you up if I do so we can meet up.

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! MY OL' COUSIN HIGGY IS BACK...
laugh.gif
bowdown.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
We're gonna have to throw a party in his honor.

Back