I'm Auntie Shell...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
My younger sister, Stephanie, finally had her baby girl late last night...it's her first baby!  
smile.gif

Her name is Arwen Anne...they're big Lord of the Rings fans, so Arwen is from the books/movies...hey, it could have been Frodo!  
biggrin.gif
 The name's grown on me, and now I'm trying to teach my sons how to say it!  Fun, fun...

Coolest part - little Arwen was born on David's b-day!  They'll always have that bond, so that's cool for my sis and I...
smile.gif

Speaking of my son's b-day...here's a peek at what he got yesterday...swore I'd never buy another Chevrolet, but we couldn't resist!  This thing is just awesome, and we had to pry him out of it yesterday so his big brother, Sam, could take it for a spin...
biggrin.gif

It's got a real radio, clock, head and tail lights as well as blinkers...tons of stuff...if I could fit in it, I'd take it for a spin!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1089645072 -->

corvette.jpg

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Congrats Auntie
smile.gif
and Happy Birthday to your son too !!
Real cool toy you all got him ... wow have times changed since we were kids.

Excellent! No pics of the new baby?
rock.gif
Not yet BT...

I'm (im)patiently waiting! Her husband's supposed to be running home from the hospital to get some out some time today...I wish I were there (she's in Denver)...
sad.gif

I'll share when I get 'em...for those that want to say "awwwwwww"
biggrin.gif

Congrats Auntie
smile.gif
and Happy Birthday to your son too !!
Real cool toy you all got him ... wow have times changed since we were kids.
Thanks DJ...
smile.gif

Can you even begin to imagine how fun being a kid is nowadays?! I can't believe what's out there for kids...all I got was a pink bike and a Big Wheel!

smile.gif

Congrats to your family with the new baby...And happy B-day to your son...I like that ride...You gonna put 20's on it...
biggrin.gif

Congrats Michelle!  
beerchug.gif

I'll trade my kickstand for the yellow car...  
tounge.gif
The kickstand is a lot cheaper!!! You'll have to toss in the bolt-ons Postal! Then we'll talk...

...you're sure going to look funny in that Corvette though!
smile.gif

STUNNAH...I was thinking "spinners"...
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Excellent, although they should have named the baby --Fladrif--
Translation is first born.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well I did not use it for my first born either, bt someone should.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

HEY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Definately throw some pics up soon as you get 'em..

Dan

Thanks guys...finally got pics this morning!

This is the best one of her little face so far...hoping I get more soon...

Everyone say "awwwwwwww"...don't you all want one OR another one?! I'm thinking I do...no, wait...don't worry, I'm snapping back to reality...
wow.gif

Arwen.jpg

Congratulations!

We considered Arwen if we had a girl also, then decided on something Spanish since my wife is from Mexico. But, we had another boy.

Congratulations!

We considered Arwen if we had a girl also, then decided on something Spanish since my wife is from Mexico.  But, we had another boy.
Wow...you're the second person to take note of that name in my circle of friends then...it took us months to get used to it, but now that she's here, even my 4 year old knows her name...

Back