Illinois Construction Zones

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
There popping people with cameras in construction zones in Illinois now. $375 first time, $1000 second time with a 90 day suspension. Watch out, the state needs money!

www.dot.state.il.us/press/r033005.html

State needs money my ass.........They're raping us now with double the tollway fees without an electronic I-Pass now as of Jan 1, 2005. Pricks.....
That's why I'm buying that Fast Tags license plate flipper, so I can give them the finger everytime I blow through a tollway.

I read that they have Vans that will be the surveillance points, so just keep an eye out for them and buy a radar. I know they're going to make maaaaad cash off that program.

Atlanta uses a security camera system above stoplights in the city now from what I hear. THey take snapshots of people running red lights and mail them the fines.......Daley (Chicago's Mayor) won't support that program here......yet.

<!--EDIT|Aceshigh
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120306893 -->

There popping people with cameras in construction zones in Illinois now. $375 first time, $1000 second time with a 90 day suspension. Watch out, the state needs money!

This is mostly due to the non-driving a-holes running over construction workers right and left. I work in between high voltage lines every day but the thing that worries me is some dumbass slamming into my truck while I'm up 50' in the bucket.

maybe we don't want to ride in illinois in a couple weeks.
rock.gif
laugh.gif

maybe we don't want to ride in illinois in a couple weeks.
rock.gif
laugh.gif
FYI, Just found this out too. If any of you decide to come here, stay away from the Streets of Woodfield now. It was a huuuuge gathering place for sport riders in Schaumburg, but now......it's not a good idea.

We just went there 2 days ago....and hoooooly shite was there cops like flies around a pile of sh*t. They pulled ALL of us over for random safety checks.

I just found out why today......
Apparently some jerkoff popped a wheelie in the parking lot going about 45mph and hit a girl and almost killed her. He's on charges of attempted manslaughter so the state and county have all the boyz in blue verifying insurance, license classifications, and registration. It's not a good place to go right now at all.

Yeah, summer in Chicago means nothing but construction. The only reason I'm looking forward to winter.

State needs money my ass.........They're raping us now with double the tollway fees without an electronic I-Pass now as of Jan 1, 2005. Pricks.....
That's why I'm buying that Fast Tags license plate flipper, so I can give them the finger everytime I blow through a tollway.

I read that they have Vans that will be the surveillance points, so just keep an eye out for them and buy a radar. I know they're going to make maaaaad cash off that program.

Atlanta uses a security camera system above stoplights in the city now from what I hear. THey take snapshots of people running red lights and mail them the fines.......Daley (Chicago's Mayor) won't support that program here......yet.
Ace , you got a link for that flipper ??

This is mostly due to the non-driving a-holes running over construction workers right and left. I work in between high voltage lines every day but the thing that worries me is some dumbass slamming into my truck while I'm up 50' in the bucket.
Ya, but you are in Florida....That is the only state where 4 people can die in a headon, on a divided highway with a 200 foot wide median and no curves or hills anyplace...

Ace , you got a link for that flipper ??
Look in the back of any sport bike mag, the ad is in there.

Ya, but you are in Florida....That is the only state where 4 people can die in a headon, on a divided highway with a 200 foot wide median and no curves or hills anyplace...
smile.gif
No doubt. The drivers are nuts. All you have to do is honk at someone and some retard will get out and scream in your window!

Back