If Anyone's Still Lookin' For Summer...

I'd rather have that than the 50 degrees and rainy it's been here so far this week. The sun is finally out but the forecast is to not top 60.

I probably couldn't afford to live in California but I think I'd prefer the weather to Missouri. I guess the grass is always greener... :whistle:

Raining 76 F, didn't even crank the Busa today, Sunny and 77 F tomorrow. Time to hit 50K and do an oil change :whistle:

This much heat is a little early for us(doesn't usually come around until July/August)and will be back down in the 70's next week.Right now(11:43AM)it's 96(with only 9% humidity which makes it bearable)so gonna soak up a little AC.Check you all later.:thumbsup:

In the northeast the weather has be unseasonably cold for 4 months.

We have hit average temperature maybe 5 times in last 30 days.

So Ill take the 100 right now.

BB

This much heat is a little early for us(doesn't usually come around until July/August)and will be back down in the 70's next week.Right now(11:43AM)it's 96(with only 9% humidity which makes it bearable)so gonna soak up a little AC.Check you all later.:thumbsup:

9% humidity! It was 91 here last week but humidity was something like 50-60%. My shirt was soaking wet after 30 minutes on the riding lawnmower but this week we are forecast to not even see 70. :down: :dunno:

Only a high of 51 here in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Rain on and off. Saturday for the Bike show it will be a High of 56 with the Sun. Kind of wish for 70s, but I know that wont happen for a couple weeks!

Send some of that heat my way, the high here was only 58°F today, it's the middle of May! It's time to warm up already!

Has cooled down to 91 but feels pretty decent now with the low humidity,should get off my azz and hit the bike night...but probably won't.:laugh:

91 last Thursday. 48 today :banghead: I love the Midwest...

I hear you,I grew up south of Chicago and lived there for 35 years before moving West in '91...hot and humid in the summer and cold in the winter,and surrounded by cornfields, beanfields,and skeeters(have been back to visit...twice).:laugh:Still have one brother there and another in Lake Mills,WI but I think they're stayin' put.

UK here, if its dry then we have to make the most of it over here. Temp & sun shine dont matter much...if it did we would never get our bikes out.

Back