LOOKIN FOR A DOG

OK I HAVE BEEN LOOKIN FOR A DOBERMAN FOR AWHILE. SO FAR I CANT FIND ONE ONLY HTING I HAVE FOUND IS MIXES. WHY WOULD ANYONE MIX A DOBERMAN WITH ANYTHING ELSE.

IF ANYONE CAN HELP LET ME KNOW.

Aquaman

Banned Permanently By MC Mustang
I just lost my doberman of 9 yrs last week. His stomach did the flip thing and died the next day...
Sux,he was a good boy and great watch dog.

Good luck in your find

I dont know if this place is still in buisness.but i had good luck with kimbertoll<sp> kennels before.very well trained by hand or voice commands.

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
(silverfreak @ Oct. 18 2006,09:36) I dont know if this place is still in buisness.but i had good luck with kimbertoll<sp> kennels before.very well trained by hand or voice commands.
Yes...they are still around. G R E A T reputation!!!!

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
We lost our doberman two years ago and I miss him alot, great dogs! After looking for another for some time, we adopted a mix breed mutt at the local shelter and he is a fantastic dog too. Check out the local doberman rescue group in your area. There are alot of dogs that need a good home.

(mrninja9 @ Oct. 18 2006,12:51) OK WHAT KIND OF MIX
Oh, I guess I may have been a bit unclear...
A Wiemeranner is a dog similar in body type to a Doberman but they are colored with a beautiful grey silver and have grey eyes. When they are crossbred they tend to look like a Grey Doberman and have grey multicolor markings like that of a Dobbie... I saw one in San Diego on Coronado...

Hey if you want one of these Bitches just say the word. They are all set-up with puppy passports and could fly within three or four weeks. I could have them ride to the US with a friend or could carry one myself when I go in a few weeks.
They are from what looks to be a short-hair Border Collie type mother and maybe a larger breed father...

thnaks projekt i have been lookin and you know i dont think anyone likes dobermanns like they used to you could find them anywhere and now they are like 500 to 3000 dollars

Try looking into Hungarian Vizslas. They are beautiful and belong to the same breed group back in the day I think the Brown dobbies were actually vizslas with cropped ears and tails but I could be wrong...

NOT SURE BUT I KNOW THAT DOBES ARE GORGEOUS AND THE TEMPARMENT ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD

WHEN YOU GET RAISED ROUND 15 OF THEM MOST OF YOUR LIFE YOU BECOME PICKY

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PFL1993