I'd kill this sumbeeyotch!!!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, this video contains some foul language and is NOT WORK SAFE. If you're offended by cussing, do not click. Otherwise, watch this video. This sumb*tch is lucky he picked that lady's car instead of mine! Two to the chest and one to the head sounds just about right! Pisses me off that he picked a sheep to terrorize. Of course that's prolly his MO... He prolly knows most of us would hand him his ass if he done this shid to us. God I hate fuggin' idiots! I wish I coulda been rollin' by on duty when this shid happened. Shid like this just infuriates me! Just imagine this happenin' to yer wife, daughter, Mother, Grandmother, etc... Godd*mmit this pisses me off!!! I can feel heat comin' off my neck and ears after watchin' this video!!!
mad.gif

Again, NOT WORK SAFE DUE TO LANGUAGE...

Idiot Video

Ummm, hmmm  
guns.gif
.  Hard to believe other people just stand around and watch that happen.

I've seen this crack-head video before.  Useless protoplasm.

<!--EDIT|A'Busa'd
Reason for Edit: "spelling....again"|1101854026 -->

I woulda ran his sorry ass over, or atleast tried to. People like that should just be shot. Losers like that ruin society.

Had I not gotten out of the car and curbed that *$#%%@#$#%$%$#%%$%#@#$%$% I would have ran him over, backed up and done a burnout until my tires popped, then got out of the car and called 911.

Really though, one of the times that lady backed up I thought she was gonna run him over. Would have made the world a better place if she did!

The fugg with that. Sounds like a perfect self-defense case if put a hollow-point .45 top-center mass.
mad.gif

I don't even know what to say. What of human flesh.. I can't beleive people just did NOTHING!! and I'm seeing me jumping out of that car and beanin that mofo.

That's just pathetic.

Also makes me want to live out on 10 acres,deep in the mountains...I'd rather put up with some banjo-pickin idiots than that ash-hole.

Hey BT, would emptying a clip on the dude's head put you in "legal" trouble
rock.gif

Cuz that ####### deserves it...

And what's up with the stupid woman??? I'm not very fond of PT Cruisers myself, but a someone even THOUGHT about touching my ride like that.....
guns.gif

I liked the idea of backing over the guy!

I liked the idea of backing over the guy! Three or four times....

I saw that one before too. If that were to happen in Florida, that guy would stand a good chance of being shot. A lot of us down here carry just for reasons like him. When I bought a gun to carry concealed, I chose something that I knew would be quick to shoot and able to go through a car door and still take out the thug.
mad.gif

Hey BT, would emptying a clip on the dude's head put you in "legal" trouble
rock.gif

Cuz that ####### deserves it...

And what's up with the stupid woman??? I'm not very fond of PT Cruisers myself, but a someone even THOUGHT about touching my ride like that.....
guns.gif
Nah, you'd be good to go if ya wasted him. They'd present it to the Grand Jury and No Bill it twice and you'd be in the clear. That's in Georgia. Maybe in a more democratic state like Cali ya might be fugged.
wink.gif

Back