ICON Super Duty Boots...

I've got a pair of ICON boots. The price was definately right, and they are the most comfortable motorcycle boots I have ever worn. Not the same style as yours. A flap covers my laces; thus, no worries about laces getting caught on anything. Anyhow, I had mine for a while, even took them as my only shoes on an overnighter, very comfortable...

Hey BT,

I knew you would like them.  I've had mine for a couple of months now, and they are GREAT!!  No need in me giving my review because you've pretty much covered everything.  The only other thing I can say is that they also come in this color.

Brian
Yeah, I wanted to thank you for suggestin' 'em whjen I was lookin' for boots but I couldn't for the life of me remember who it was that suggested 'em. So, errrrrrrr, thanks Brian.
beerchug.gif

Oh, and they also come in a more suede lookin' "Nubuck" black, too. I liked the "Stealth" black better. Should be a little easier to maintain than the Nubuck finish.

Here's the pic from newenough.com...

nubuck.jpg

Very good reveiw....I like the looks and all but did I miss the price
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

$75?? Dang..sounds pretty good.

I'm going to get me an the wife the SIDI's...they look pretty damn tight.

Well, I'll get them as soon as I can go riding again. Heheh...oh well.

Stay safe, bro!

Very good reveiw....I like the looks and all but did I miss the price
rock.gif
rock.gif
Thanks. I got mine for $75 from newenough.com.
wink.gif
Thanks BT...Oh BTW does the sizing run consistant with sneakers...I mean I were A size 10 in my sneakers would I be safe to order a 10
rock.gif
I bought a pair of boots of Ebay size 10 and they are to small for my footies to fit in..LOL
I'd say they are pretty consistent with sneakers. I wear either a 12 wide or 13 regular width in sneakers and work/casual boots. Since the Icons are regular width I ordered size 13 and they fit great. If you normally get regular width sneakers you should be ok ordering your sneaker size. If you have wide azz hooves like I do, step up a size.
wink.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

wink.gif

$75?? Dang..sounds pretty good.

I'm going to get me an the wife the SIDI's...they look pretty damn tight.

Well, I'll get them as soon as I can go riding again. Heheh...oh well.

Stay safe, bro!
The SIDI's on the other hand run a little snug compared to my sneakers and other boots. I went with a 13 in those for the same reason and they aren't tight, but they're none too loose either. Glad I went with the 13's in the SIDI's. 12's would never have worked.

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086537219 -->

Thanks for the review, BT....

I'll be sure to get a size up fer me an her....

Haze, whered u get em? Hows the protection vs some regular riding boots? SIDI, AGV, Teknic?

Back