Icemans Yellow High Beam Bulbs

JDs the man and a standup guy!
bowdown.gif

The high beam yellow bulb is just for cosmetics purposes, and you won't notice it on when using your HID light. Thats why I use a yellow vinyl cover. The vinyl cover is just tempory til I can pull the head assembly apart so I can paint it with a transparent yellow paint. The purpose of this was to get that lEXUS look. Doing it my way offers the lQQk with the light on or off.

Ok, I take that back. Meant to say you wont't see a difference with the yellow bulb down the road when using a HID light. The HID is overpowering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The high beam yellow bulb is just for cosmetics purposes, and you won't notice it on when using your HID light. Thats why I use a yellow vinyl cover. The vinyl cover is just tempory til I can pull the head assembly apart so I can paint it with a transparent yellow paint. The purpose of this was to get that lEXUS look. Doing it my way offers the lQQk with the light on or off.
Could you use a pice of yellow tint inside the cover?

Could you use a pice of yellow tint inside the cover?
I'm currently using yellow vinyl on the outside and will be covering the inside with yellow transparet automotive paint.

Here is one of mine. My bulb burned out after about a year. I kept it on high all the time. It really did look good.

BusaBash4Killboy_014_40_.JPG

I have two extras. I ain't givin' 'em up!

--Wag--

Yes its a std 9005 bulb.. looks clear when off lights up yellow when on.. plug n play

I like it..
bowdown.gif

HEY EVERYONE

It's been a long time since Ive been on. Had alot of life changing events.

Broke my neck, and my back, in april. Slowing getting to moving around again. Havnt rode in a long long time.

Glad everyone still remembers me. It's a blessing and a smile to log on for the first time and read "icemann" in a topic. So thanks to everyone asking about me.

Ref the yellow lights. I dont have an answer at the moment but I would be glad to look into it for anyone interested. The lights from auto illumination; Just make sure they are not "painted" bulbs. The paint melts off very very quickly and it looks horrible after a short time. If I recall the pure yellow glass bulbs everyone got from me still look yellow years later.....

JD

HEY EVERYONE

It's been a long time since Ive been on.  Had alot of life changing events.  

Broke my neck, and my back, in april.  Slowing getting to moving around again.  Havnt rode in a long long time.  

Glad everyone still remembers me.  It's a blessing and a smile to log on for the first time and read "icemann" in a topic.  So thanks to everyone asking about me.

Ref the yellow lights.  I dont have an answer at the moment but I would be glad to look into it for anyone interested.  The lights from auto illumination; Just make sure they are not "painted" bulbs.  The paint melts off very very quickly and it looks horrible after a short time.  If I recall the pure yellow glass bulbs everyone got from me still look yellow years later.....

JD
beerchug.gif

Back