I would like to annouce...

I would like to announce that today Wednesday, August 12, 2009 the mother of my child...HAS NOTHING TO SAY like no opinion... now guys hopefully one day this will happen to you...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

uhhhh... i dont get it... does that mean she has conceeded that you are the supreme being and ruler of the household and your direction and wisodom leads all the decisions....or you get the "talk to the hand" thing???

Wow, next think you know, YOU will be right about something! Where does it end? :laugh:

uhhhh... i dont get it... does that mean she has conceeded that you are the supreme being and ruler of the household and your direction and wisodom leads all the decisions....or you get the "talk to the hand" thing???

no it means she just has nothing to say... it's like finding the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow... capturing a unicorn, the cubs winning the world series... :rofl:

It's some sort of game or test bro...tread carefully. Keep us posted as to the outcome...this is not over for you.

Trust me, when they stop talking, they are busy planning how to make your life a living hell! Oh and probably have something to hide which they don't want to accidentally slip and tell you. Or maybe that is just the way it has always been in my case. :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad you're happy :laugh: I like talking to my baby everyday and no I didn't say that because she's looking over my shoulder or does a daily search of my post or any of that stuff :whistle:

Whenever something seems too good to be true.......
It's not over my friend, DO NOT let your guard down.

Back