So I am checking AccuWeather to see if there is any chance I can ride tomorrow...

beachz

Registered
and this add for a motorcycle passanger seat pops up in the right hand pane. I don't care if it has stellar reviews, I ain't putting anything with a name like this on my bike. :rofl:

Link...

Heck, I would be afraid to type the link!!! :laugh:

That's you Russ. I should order one for Keith (guy we rode with on the BMW) since his rear never moves when he rides the bike. I think there is zero chance of a ride tomorrow unless you don't mind swimming!

That's you Russ. I should order one for Keith (guy we rode with on the BMW) since his rear never moves when he rides the bike. I think there is zero chance of a ride tomorrow unless you don't mind swimming!

Haha... I didn't notice his static style. I wonder if I order one if I get one of their stickers??? I bet that would get some double takes. :laugh:

I think you are right. Looking like I will have better luck with the kayak than the bike. :(

$150 seems a little steep.

I could see some rear seat riders enjoying it, though their naming does raise an eyebrow....probably not as much at the bike rallies though :laugh:

They have rally pix with $99 for the seat, which is inline with other replacement seats so maybe they will honor the $99 rate

Back