I went and did it!!!!!!!!! 2006 le hayabusa.

That is a pretty nice lookin bike you got there! I have the exact same bike. You will not regret making the decision on buying the bike. I have had my 'Busa for just over a year now and can pretty much never see myself on something else. :thumbsup:

THE BEST color scheme aside from the copper/silver. congrats and welcome aboard! :thumbsup:

Nice bike! Best part is you still have about 30 days before we get some really good riding weather to do some mods!! :laugh:

haha, I went and bought an Icon jacket today, it was the only one that fit in the whole store,lol. Icon 4xl, and its a hair tight in the shoulders lol.

Oh my mom asked me about the bike today. She asked, "is it one that could kill you?" I said, "No, but its one that Ill have the most fun getting myself killed on."

haha, I went and bought an Icon jacket today, it was the only one that fit in the whole store,lol. Icon 4xl, and its a hair tight in the shoulders lol.

Oh my mom asked me about the bike today. She asked, "is it one that could kill you?" I said, "No, but its one that Ill have the most fun getting myself killed on."

:welcome: :welcome: moms do worry , mine still does and im the light side of 50

Back