I want to thank the .oRg!!!

Thank you Steve for serving and keeping ALL OF US safe. When you get back to town give me a shout. Would be great to set up a ride with all of us midwest boys. (and gals if there are any)

(Ruben @ Sep. 13 2007,11:43) Cool stuff going on here..  Thats why I've been visiting the site daily for year and a half now...

Thank you for your service to our country Steve...  carry on soldier
Heck yea, that's right......

Thank You Steve
super.gif
..................GIVE'M HELL
guns.gif

everything is going good still, we just got off the road, crazy thing is i have been driving the lead guntruck in our convoys and i have been loving it, we were talkin about that today when we got to where we were going. considering lead truck sees most of the action on the road, but my favorite is playing chicken with the iraqis cause they think they are just going to drive right past me, wrong there are rules when the military is on ground which they will be followed or else........ but like we were talkin cause the lead truck has the mine roller on the front (pic of it attached) and i just run over EVERYTHING, but just wait till you hit your first IED with it....oops.....
SHOCKED.gif
what then, so your cherry has been popped and then you are ready to go again,......well at lease i would be....
beerchug.gif
super.gif

--steve

imgLightWeightMineRollerTL1__WinCE_.jpg

Back