I want to thank the .oRg!!!

smonroe86

Donating Member
Registered
I want to thank all of you that support our military and making things happen.
Personally i have learned alot and i am still learning as i go.
I can finally say i know i am part of the .oRg know.
I have a few people i want to thank.

The first person is ibified!! I not trying to sound crazy but when i bought my busa i always wanted a grab bar since they didnt have the one for my bike.. shhess i almost didnt get the hump. But ibified made it happen for me and my wife notified me that she had recieved it.

The Second person is GSXcite!! EVERYBODY supported him so strong that he decided to be the one to support me also. I am sure you guys remembered when you so called GEAR NAZIs attacked me for not wearing anything but a helmet.. Well GSXcite had notified me that santa is bring me a few gift items this year and also sending me a care package to my location in Baghdad.

Finally I wanted to Thank EVERYBODY you guys make it easier to handle things. I kid you guys not as soon as I get in off a mission and it could last 20hrs, yea i want to shower and go straight to bed, but no, I shower and get on the board to see whats going on. To me it seems like only the best own the best. Which I dont think i have ever seen so many people that were OUTSTANDING in one area.
beerchug.gif

--Steve

Hey Bro we were not attacking you about the Gear Bro we want you to wear it so you will be around here allot longer just trying to look out for a fellow Busa Rider. Also want to say THANK YOU for serving Bro be safe and watch your 6
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Steve, be safe over there. Your org family is thinking about you and pray for the safe return of you and your fellow servicemen. Santa got your jacket covered, and should be sending it to the addy you gave me on Friday. Is there someone at that addy to accept it? Working on some boots, I'll do my best. Is there anything in particular you would like or need in the care package? Take care bro, hope to see you soon.

I second that. getting you a jacket or sending you a grab bar is secondary to what you do for those of us here at home every day. You say you want to thank us, and that's fine. Just understand that we do it out of gratitude to YOU and your service.

(ibified @ Sep. 13 2007,11:22) I second that.  getting you a jacket or sending you a grab bar is secondary to what you do for those of us here at home every day.  You say you want to thank us, and that's fine.  Just understand that we do it out of gratitude to YOU and your service.
Agreed - couldn't have said it better.... Thank you.

Cool stuff going on here.. Thats why I've been visiting the site daily for year and a half now...

Thank you for your service to our country Steve... carry on soldier

(rubber2burn @ Sep. 13 2007,09:23) Hey Bro we were not attacking you about the Gear Bro we want you to wear it so you will be around here allot longer just trying to look out for a fellow Busa Rider.  Also want to say THANK YOU for serving Bro be safe and watch your 6  
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
well if i would have own some gear i would have worn it, but that is a negative!

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

The "Thank You" is to you... we are all proud of what you are doing over there and some of us know at what cost to Family and Friends here back home...

Take care and keep your head down.

(Ruben @ Sep. 13 2007,10:43) Cool stuff going on here..  Thats why I've been visiting the site daily for year and a half now...

Thank you for your service to our country Steve...  carry on soldier
hey now you are in the sandbox to. i dont know anything about balad tho i have heard about it from other people that have been there. We just stay in our AO which we have all of the Al-Dora Market and support everything unit in our AO, which is ALOT. And with the sunni and shiites attacking each other constanly we always have another mission to do something to stop them and then they start throwing generades and then its just a "here we go again".

BTW FOR THE ONES WE HAVE IN COUNTRY RIGHT NOW BECAREFUL for this wonderful month of Romadon.
I aint going to lie last night going out sucked cause of no moon out, it was so dark out and of course NVGs werent doin there job since there was no moon. we also got to see a fire fight between people on ground and a apache which was just shooting hellfires.
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
super.gif

Steve, here is what is on the way to you bro. Compliments of Hayabusa.org!

Joe_Rocket_jacket.jpg

Back