I thought it was going to be bad around here after the election......

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
But this gun thing is brutal. I'm so bored with it. Suzuki please put out a teaser on the 2014 Busa, please.....:please:

I hear you fallen.......:banghead: click on new posts and you would think your on a NRA forum. Why can't we go back to talking about HP, mods, and how much we hate Cowasaki's ?:poke::laugh:

This is the Random Thoughts forum. Nobody has taken anything away from the motorcycle talk.

This is just a place for everything else, and right now the "everything else" that many people want to talk about consists of guns. :thumbsup:

Well........ Lets compromise fellas, we can start shooting at Kawasaki's

gentleman...is better we talk about it and help ourselves and others "open their eyes" than to be led to hell blindfolded ???

No #2 pencil and a paper ballot...no "election"..there hasn't been a proper "election" for years...it's a selection via vote fraud...fight back..
Rescind any "registration", and do not comply..what if "they" held a (s)election..AND NOBODY SHOWED UP TO PLAY THEIR STUPID GAME?? What then??

Could go on, but trap shut....pisses me off...stupid humans...

I agree!!
This forum is starting to get clustered with Ohh no they are going to take my guns Ohhh no I am not allowed to buy guns. With all the effort of those worried and posting multiple times ya thing they would take it a positive route and ...... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!
Thats the problem with this country, we are lazy and just want to sit behind a keyboard and cry. NOT one person copied and pasted any letters they wrote to anyone important, nor posted any names and address to write to.
Nor have I heard anyone wanting to Pennsylvania ave and protest. NOTHING just sit behind there computer and whine like a bunch of ol ladies gosping drama.

Stop bitcing and do something if your worried. Kind of like the same that are weekend couch qaurter backs saying they should do this they should do that. Its simple to sit on the sideline and bark orders out to the crowd who has nothing to do with the plays.

Me I dont worry about it, I like guns and responsible gun owners that have been trained gun safety. I no longer own any guns since I lost them all while hunting drunk and forgot where I put them, I lost one while I was fishing, thing fell off the boat and sank to the bottom of the lake, I am fresh out of guns and dont plan on buying anymore.

I agree!!
This forum is starting to get clustered with Ohh no they are going to take my guns Ohhh no I am not allowed to buy guns. With all the effort of those worried and posting multiple times ya thing they would take it a positive route and ...... DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!
Thats the problem with this country, we are lazy and just want to sit behind a keyboard and cry. NOT one person copied and pasted any letters they wrote to anyone important, nor posted any names and address to write to.
Nor have I heard anyone wanting to Pennsylvania ave and protest. NOTHING just sit behind there computer and whine like a bunch of ol ladies gosping drama.

Stop bitcing and do something if your worried. Kind of like the same that are weekend couch qaurter backs saying they should do this they should do that. Its simple to sit on the sideline and bark orders out to the crowd who has nothing to do with the plays.

Me I dont worry about it, I like guns and responsible gun owners that have been trained gun safety. I no longer own any guns since I lost them all while hunting drunk and forgot where I put them, I lost one while I was fishing, thing fell off the boat and sank to the bottom of the lake, I am fresh out of guns and dont plan on buying anymore.

Umm... Well here's the text of what went from me to President Obama, Vice President Biden, Senator Alexander, Senator Corker, and Congressman Fleischman:

As your constituent, I strongly urge you to oppose any legislation to ban so-called "assault weapons" and "large" ammunition magazines.

A previous ban on these inanimate objects was in effect from 1994-2004 and had no discernible effect on violent crime. In fact, a study of the ban mandated by Congress found: "At best, the assault weapons ban can have only a limited effect on total gun murders, because the banned weapons and magazines were never involved in more than a modest fraction of all gun murders."

Tens of millions of Americans choose to own semi-automatic firearms with ammunition magazines that hold more than 10 rounds for the same reason as law enforcement officers: they are effective for self-defense. One never knows how many rounds he or she will need for self-defense or defense of others, or how many criminals may attack. Thus having a firearm that allows its lawful user to discharge multiple shots can often be the difference between life and death. In fact, a number of studies have shown that firearms are used for self-defense hundreds of thousands of times to 2.5 million times annually. This amounts to guns being used 3-5 times more often for self-defense than to commit a crime.

Rather than expanding previously failed legislation that won't curb violence, but will affect law-abiding gun owners, I urge you to support legislation to enhance school security and improve our nation’s ailing mental health system.

Please reply to me indicating your position on Sen. Feinstein's most recent proposal.

That was coordinated through the NRA-ILA. I'm also working on my state level senator, house representative and the governor about getting this put into Tennessee law:

http://tennessee.tenthamendmentcenter.com/files/2013/01/TN-2nd-Amendment-Preservation-Act.pdf

What are you doing?

[/U][/B]What are you doing?

What am I doing, you ask?
Not a damn thing since my work schedule and other hobbies have taken 98% of my time. I am also not worried about it nor posting towards all these worry wart threads started. Those that have the time to post an avg. of 10 and higher post a day proves they have more free time then I have but choose to place there time on drama.
Its a great thing you took the time to write to someone that may listen, its a step! I am not involved in politics and honestly I wouldnt know who to send my voice of opinion to. I have always been this way I dont respect the law and have found other creative ways to keep myself from trouble. I once lived in New Jersey that didnt allow a citizen to carry a gun to protect themselves I found this ridiculos and carried a gun anyway, yes I paid a fine when I was arrested in 1999 and it was thrown out of court. No matter what laws they pass I will USE MY OWN JUDGEMENT and suffer the consiquneces if caught.

Not to pile into the "this shouldnt be about guns" thread with gun stuff but....:whistle:

did any of you guys see that the freaking morons in NY, in their rush to pass their crap legislation, eviscerating the 2nd Amendment for NY residents and with the purpose of specifically preventing public review and possible adjustment of their crap did? They so blinding voted it through, so blinding wrote it, with such little thought of consequence they forgot to make sure there were specific exemptions. Who would this be you ask? THE POLICE. Every single swat team member or police officer or most anyone with a badge & gun became just as illegal as regular folk. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Now they are looking to amend it to include the cops. Strangely the PBA is pushing for retired cops or former cops to be included in the exemption. Now, maybe I'm wrong but my thoughts are if you no longer are employed in the capacity of a LEO why would you need to be included in any exemption? :dunno: I mean wouldnt they be a civilian just like anyone else at that point?

Now they are looking to amend it to include the cops. Strangely the PBA is pushing for retired cops or former cops to be included in the exemption. Now, maybe I'm wrong but my thoughts are if you no longer are employed in the capacity of a LEO why would you need to be included in any exemption? :dunno: I mean wouldnt they be a civilian just like anyone else at that point?

One of these days, someone you had locked up years and years ago may finally get out of prison and decide to come looking for you. I'd imagine prison life would make it pretty easy to hold a grudge. Also, even retired officers are generally trusted more than common folk to intervene in criminal activity they may encounter out in the world.

One of these days, someone you had locked up years and years ago may finally get out of prison and decide to come looking for you. I'd imagine prison life would make it pretty easy to hold a grudge. Also, even retired officers are generally trusted more than common folk to intervene in criminal activity they may encounter out in the world.

So would you hold soldiers should also have the same exceptions? Devils advocate here just curious where the line is. I mean in theory soldiers or anyone could have similar situations, though perhaps less likely. Soldiers certainly are well trained in weaponry. Also in theory the active duty cops should be the ones protecting folks not retired. To me an exception for one group opens it for others and eventually just the common dudes are the ones without.

How about adding retired military into that?

Back