Will there be riots after the election?

Will there be riots after the election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If people will riot over the fact that their favorite sports team WON, they will riot over anything. It wouldn't surprise me one bit, and if it happens, it may quickly spiral out of control.

you mean like burning your own neighborhoods down and looting your own stores?:whistle: it wouldn't surprise me the least.

Nothing suprises me any more.
I'm curious as to how long it'll take to declare the winner.

Nothing suprises me any more.
I'm curious as to how long it'll take to declare the winner.

Well a couple states have pushed back deadline for absentee voting and with all the power outages I can see that taking a week or more. If things are close at all it could be longer.

I'm hoping Romney takes the general election and Obama wins in the electoral college - that will really have people rioting :laugh:

Ya know, the folks that riot don't need a particular reason. They just wanna riot. An election result is as good a reason as any. Heck, some folks riot just because it's the first Wednesday of the month and they've set a recurring riot appointment.

Generally speaking, a55holes don't need a reason, they just look for situations where they are more likely to avoid capture. Crowds of protestors are perfect for getting lost in the crowd, behaving badly with anonymity and blaming it on the cause of the day.

Ya know, the folks that riot don't need a particular reason. They just wanna riot. An election result is as good a reason as any. Heck, some folks riot just because it's the first Wednesday of the month and they've set a recurring riot appointment.

Generally speaking, a55holes don't need a reason, they just look for situations where they are more likely to avoid capture. Crowds of protestors are perfect for getting lost in the crowd, behaving badly with anonymity and blaming it on the cause of the day.
no way that's completely false! their just expressing themselves cause the world is so unfair. at least that's what all the bleeding heart liberals will say.....:whistle:

No hockey teams are playing and no rock concerts being cancelled, why would their be riots over an election?

in major low income cities ( detroit) yes i can see it happening. How ever if they are burning down their own houses, robbing their own stores, and destroying them selves, then who am I to stop them. Its a dog eat bear world. Learn to stop depending on someone else for your life and take responsibly for your self, or get run over by those who do!!!

so...now the election is won....the civilized people will lick their wounds and plan and scheme......riots wont happen.

No, there won't be any now, at least not for awhile, but we are likely heading towards a Greece style of confrontation somewhere down the road. There may be no way to turn things around.

Well, one so called riot reported. I watched the videos. Cop "You kids go home" Kid " Yes sir " :rofl:

Back