I think 1,500 miles within 24 hours is doable

:poke: i don't think you can!

:thumbs: Now Prove Me Wrong!!!!! :cheerleader:

1250mi+ is my longest day.
:beerchug: way to thumbs your nose at the IBA. i never understood paying others for a piece of paper to prove something i did for myself. ???

Yes you're the only one.....................................to go that far, that quickly, on that little sleep, and have a bike that looks better than showroom new in the pics, of anyone I've ever personally chatted with.
I think this about covers it>>>> :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
Thanks for the compliments.:beerchug:

why am I not surprised...:laugh: about time you pop back on the radar. keep the dial rolling. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Will do.:beerchug:

you can do 1500 in 24! at that point, it is all mental toughness and you have plenty of experience to pull on to see you through :beerchug:
To be honest, on that last run, I felt like I wasn't even trying anymore. I'm not sure why but when I hit the 1K mile mark at 6:34pm, I was like, "Man, it's still early. I can go for another 6-7 hours." I didn't even feel tired mentally or physically. I guess that's what the Hayabusa does to me.:laugh:

You Can Do IT! Incredible. I want to try a long distance one day.
Thanks. You should try it.

I think you can do it.

Go for it.:thumbsup:
I really think I cando it. Got to believe it can be done.:thumbsup:

thats doing 70mph for 21.4 hours straight ... i think thats cutting it a little close
We'll see. I wouldn't know until I try.
:poke: i don't think you can!

:thumbs: Now Prove Me Wrong!!!!! :cheerleader:

1250mi+ is my longest day.
:beerchug: way to thumbs your nose at the IBA. i never understood paying others for a piece of paper to prove something i did for myself. ???
1,205 was my longest so far and that's with a lunch at a restaurant and a few minutes spent at Competition Accessories.
I was a little disappointed on that last run. I wanted to break the old record but the storm kept me from doing it. I was 57 miles away from breaking it and I knew I was still able to ride for another 4-5 hours.

IBA requires;

Start witness. Useful if something happens to a receipt.
Gas receipts. Start by filling up when you start out and make sure every receipt along the way has a correct time and date. One of mine had the incorrect time but the register had the right time.
Get a final receipt even if you don't need gas, that marks the end of ride time.
An end of ride witness.

Don't speed excessively. They actually review the receipts and will notice that you got to a gas stop too quickly.

Getting the certificate from the IBA is like folks that spend hundreds on Hayabusa apparel. If you like it, great. I don't need clothing or a jacket with a Kanji to prove I have a Busa.

Sleepless red you can do it. The thing that pisses me off is you will probably do 1500 miles and your bike won't have any bugs and still look like it rolled off the showroom floor yesterday. I want to try one soon but think I need a better seat. How close are you to 100,000?

Sleepless red you can do it. The thing that pisses me off is you will probably do 1500 miles and your bike won't have any bugs and still look like it rolled off the showroom floor yesterday. I want to try one soon but think I need a better seat. How close are you to 100,000?

Thanks.:beerchug:

We'll see what happens next.:whistle:

You should try it.:thumbsup:

She's getting there. I'm hoping to hit 100K before she turns 5 on September 27.:please:
bec64563.jpg

Seeing the milage you have on that really makes me happy. Alot of people say my bike is going to die soon because its got 25,000 on the clock. Alot of people don't realize rockets can last but most don't because of stupid people doing stupid things on them.

Come join me & a bunch of other fellas!

www.1000MileDay.com

Officially sanctioned Iron Butt event. And several riders have already said they'll be doing 1500 mile rides (in either 24 or 36 hrs) instead.

So looking forward to this ride. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back