I shaved some more wieght off the Bus today!!

BigDiesel

Registered
I been getn itchy while Im waitn for my plastics to finish bein painted, so I ordered a little something extra to make life easier when they get back: got a SS "frankenstein bolt" replacement kit (elminates the cargo-hook portion) and I also grapped a Hump-storage kit so I can use the inside of my hump for quick-access (yet fully-secured) storage of 'those lil necessities of life'.

Ordered the kits from JS Stainless site on monday-arrived on my doorstep weds. got confirmation email right away when I ordered too.
The Frank-bolt replacement bolts are very nice-and also 14 grams lighter than stock bolts!!! wooo-Im dropin MAD weight here....gonna try n do some more useless Jenny-Craig with some Ti bolts up front.

I cant do pics yet cuz my tail is in NY and I live in WI....but I will have them in 2 weeks!
then I will also post pics of the hump-screw bolts installed as well.

the price for the kits is :$6.95 for Hump storage screws
$4.95 for Frankenstein Bolts.

here's the whole group, with my old Franken'bolt for size ref.

06CalendarSample55.JPG

Dave is finishing up with the pics right now...then addin a lil' something extra this weekend to put it completely over-the-top. then out for clear next week, then shipped to me 2-3days later...shud have back on my bike in 2 weeks-right after my new Yoshimura Tri-Oval CF Himount gets installed with a new PCIII USB (via GM Busa-BIG THANKS to Paul-he got me the LAST SYSTEM IN THE COUNTRY!!!-talk about barely making the deadline!
SHOCKED.gif
)

no teasers either...Im guna wait to unleash the beast till end of this month...sux Im going to miss the Bash tho puttin last-minute stuff on to get the bike running again
sad.gif

1101093.jpg

I had those hump screws on my bike for a couple years then I went to the 1/4 turn D ring one that were fo rsale on the board . The only problem I had was that one of the hump screws you got would loosen up every now and then . I lost 2 of them and thats why I changed them. I will look for my old ones and if I got them I will send them to you for spares ( just in case ) . PM your addy to me if you want them.

And that 14 grams you lost you will gain it in the hump! you can hold ALOT of stuff !!

haha, kinda figgerd that part about gaining weight...just thought it was funny. I havent had a chance to test the screws out yet-but I think they will hold up okay.

With that much weight loss you should be doing Jenny Craig commercials!
laugh.gif
Can't wait to see what she looks like.

Back